On Equilibrium in Labor Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernanke, Ben S, 1986.
"Employment, Hours, and Earnings in the Depression: An Analysis of EightManufacturing Industries,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 76(1), pages 82-109, March.
- Ben S. Bernanke, 1985. "Employment, Hours, and Earnings in the Depression: An Analysis of EightManufacturing Industries," NBER Working Papers 1642, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- De Vroey Michel R & Pensieroso Luca, 2006.
"Real Business Cycle Theory and the Great Depression: The Abandonment of the Abstentionist Viewpoint,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-26, November.
- Michel, DE VROEY & Luca, PENSIEROSO, 2005. "Real Business Cycle Theory and the Great Depression : The Abandonment of the Absentionist Viewpoint," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2005054, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Robert A. Margo, 1993. "Employment and Unemployment in the 1930s," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(2), pages 41-59, Spring.
- Orley Ashenfelter & John Pencavel, 2010. "Albert Rees," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to the Chicago School of Economics, chapter 12 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Zijp, R. van, 1991. "The rise of new classical economics," Serie Research Memoranda 0077, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Galbács, Péter, 2017.
"Max Weber és a modern makroökonómia újraértelmezése. Elméleti keret a kortárs makroökonómia módszertani elemzéséhez
[Max Weber and reinterpretation of modern macroeconomics. A theoretical framework," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(3), pages 285-304.
- Robert E. Hall, 1988. "Substitution over Time in Work and Consumption," NBER Working Papers 2789, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zijp, R. van & Visser, H., 1992. "Mathematical formalization and the analysis of Cantillon effects," Serie Research Memoranda 0002, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Hansen, G.D. & Ohanian, L.E., 2016. "Neoclassical Models in Macroeconomics," Handbook of Macroeconomics, Elsevier.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:78:y:1970:i:2:p:306-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .