Non-economic Objectives and the Efficiency Properties of Trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1958. "An Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest with or without the Social Contrivance of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 467-467.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:99c19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vannoorenberghe, G. & Janeba, E., 2016.
"Trade and the political economy of redistribution,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, pages 233-244.
- Ramondo, Natalia & Rappoport, Veronica & Ruhl, Kim J., 2015. "Intrafirm trade and vertical fragmentation in U.S.multinational corporations," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63831, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Natalia Ramondo & Veronica Rappoport & Kim J. Ruhl, 2015. "Intrafirm Trade and Vertical Fragmentation in U.S. Multinational Corporations," CEP Discussion Papers dp1371, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Natalia Ramondo & Veronica Rappoport & Kim J. Ruhl, 2015. "Intrafirm Trade and Vertical Fragmentation in U.S. Multinational Corporations," NBER Working Papers 21472, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bettendorf, Leon J.H. & Heijdra, Ben J., 1999.
"Intergenerational and international welfare leakages of a tariff in a small open economy,"
CCSO Working Papers
199910, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Bettendorf, Leon J.H. & Heijdra, Ben J., 1999. "Intergenerational and international welfare leakages of a tariff in a small open economy," Research Report 99C19, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Sgro, Pasquale M., 1983. "A Selective Review of Developments in International Trade Theory: Commercial Policy and Free Trade," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 51(01), April.
- repec:dgr:rugccs:199910 is not listed on IDEAS
- Seidel, Tobias & von Ehrlich, Maximilian, 2013. "Regional Implications of Financial Market Development: Credit Rationing, Trade, and Location," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79700, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:75:y:1967:p:738. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.