United States Effective Tariffs and Labor's Share
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1958. "An Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest with or without the Social Contrivance of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 467-467.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexandr Knobel, 2010. "Factors of important Tariff Information," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 143P.
- Oldřich Krpec & Vladan Hodulák, 2012.
"Politická ekonomie zahraniční obchodní politiky - instituce, regulace, sociální a politický kontext
[Political Economy of Trade Policy - Institutions, Regulation, Social and Political Context]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(1), pages 20-39.
- Knobel, A., 2011. "Inter-industry Import Tariff Differences in Russia," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 11, pages 64-84.
- Robert W. Staiger & Guido Tabellini, 1991.
"Rules versus Discretion in Trade Policy: An Empirical Analysis,"
NBER Chapters,in: Empirical Studies of Commercial Policy, pages 11-46
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Staiger, R.W. & Tabellini, G., 1990. "Rules Versus Discretion In Trade Policy: An Empirical Analysis," Papers 19, California Los Angeles - Applied Econometrics.
- Robert W. Staiger & Guido Tabellini, 1990. "Rules versus Discretion in Trade Policy: An Empirical Analysis," NBER Working Papers 3382, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amelung, Torsten, 1988. "The political economy of import substitution and subsequent trade liberalization: The case of Turkey," Kiel Working Papers 330, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- kishore gawande & pravin krishna, 2005. "The Political Economy of Trade Policy: Empirical Approaches," International Trade 0503003, EconWPA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:75:y:1967:p:183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.