Federal Reserve Monetary Policy, 1922-33: A Reinterpretation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- 'A Century of U.S. Central Banking: Goals, Frameworks, Accountability'
by Mark Thoma in Economist's View on 2013-07-10 18:48:26
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Siklos, Pierre L., 2008.
"The Fed's reaction to the stock market during the great depression: Fact or artefact?,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 164-184, April.
- Pierre L. Siklos, 2007. "The Fed's Reaction to the Stock Market During the Great Depression: Fact or Artefact?," Working Paper series 33_07, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- repec:rim:rimwps:33-07 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gary B. Gorton & Andrew Metrick, 2013. "The Federal Reserve and Financial Regulation: The First Hundred Years," NBER Working Papers 19292, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. Bordo, 1988. "The Contribution of a Monetary History of the United States: 1867 to 1960 To Monetary History," NBER Working Papers 2549, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles W. Calomiris, 1993. "Financial Factors in the Great Depression," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(2), pages 61-85, Spring.
- Ben S. Bernanke, 2013. "A Century of US Central Banking: Goals, Frameworks, Accountability," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 27(4), pages 3-16, Fall.
- Bernanke, Ben S., 2013. "A Century of U.S. Central Banking: Goals, Frameworks, Accountability : a speech at the "The First 100 Years of the Federal Reserve: The Policy Record, Lessons Learned, and Prospects for the Futur," Speech 617, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Richard H. Timberlake, 2005. "Gold Standards and the Real Bills Doctrine in U.S. Monetary Policy," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 2(2), pages 196-233, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:73:y:1965:p:325. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.