Reflections on Poverty Within Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robson, Arthur J., 1996. "A Biological Basis for Expected and Non-expected Utility," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 397-424, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vincent, Warren H., 1953. "Economic principle as a guide to administration and teaching in the agricultural extension service," ISU General Staff Papers 1953010108000015033, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Chris Herman, 1982. "Urban dominance, ecology and community well-being in a Philippine region," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 363-381, November.
- Gardner, Bruce L., 2001. "How U.S. Agriculture Learned to Grow: Causes and Consequences," 2001 Conference (45th), January 23-25, 2001, Adelaide 171973, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Paul, Catherine J. Morrison & Nehring, Richard, 2005. "Product diversification, production systems, and economic performance in U.S. agricultural production," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 126(2), pages 525-548, June.
- Smith, Eldon D., 1988. "Economic and Social Infrastructure in the Strategy of Regional Economic Development: An Alternative Theoretical Perspective Relevant to Open Economies," Staff Papers 140263, University of Kentucky, Department of Agricultural Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:58:y:1950:p:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .