The Theory of Optimum Population for a Closed Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robinson, James A. & Srinivasan, T.N., 1993.
"Long-term consequences of population growth: Technological change, natural resources, and the environment,"
Handbook of Population and Family Economics,in: M. R. Rosenzweig & Stark, O. (ed.), Handbook of Population and Family Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 21, pages 1175-1298
- Srinivasan, T.N. & Robinson, J.A., 1995. "Long-Term Consequences of Population Growth: Technological Change, Natural Resources, and the Environment," Papers 748, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Gregory Ponthiere, 2016. "Utilitarian population ethics and births timing," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 117(3), pages 189-238, April.
- Geoffrey T. F. Brooke & Anthony M. Endres & Alan J. Rogers, 2016. "The Economists and New Zealand Population: Problems and Policies 1900–1980s," Working Papers 2016-08, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
- Dasgupta, P., 2016. "Birth and Death," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1660, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Robert Cole, 1972. "Optimal population and increasing returns to scale," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 9(2), pages 241-248, May.
- Dasgupta, Partha, 1998. "Population, consumption and resources: Ethical issues," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2-3), pages 139-152, February.
- Pierre-André Jouvet & Grégory Ponthière, 2010. "Survival, reproduction and congestion: The spaceship problem re-examined," Working Papers halshs-00564865, HAL.
- Grégory Ponthière, 2015. "Utilitarian population ethics and births timing," Working Papers halshs-01207185, HAL.
- Pierre-André Jouvet & Gregory Ponthiere, 2011.
"Survival, reproduction and congestion: the spaceship problem re-examined,"
Journal of Bioeconomics,
Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 233-273, October.
- Pierre-André Jouvet & Grégory Ponthière, 2010. "Survival, reproduction and congestion: The spaceship problem re-examined," PSE Working Papers halshs-00564865, HAL.
- Pierre-André Jouvet & Grégory Ponthière, 2011. "Survival, reproduction and congestion: the spaceship problem re-examined," Post-Print halshs-00754509, HAL.
- repec:aes:amfeco:v:46:y:2017:i:19:p:654 is not listed on IDEAS
- Julian Simon, 1975. "The Welfare Effect of an Additional Child Cannot be Stated Simply and Unequivocally," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 12(1), pages 89-105, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:53:y:1945:p:289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .