Currency Issues to Overcome Depressions in Pennsylvania, 1723 and 1729
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rousseau, Peter L. & Stroup, Caleb, 2011.
"Monetization and growth in colonial New England, 1703–1749,"
Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 600-613.
- Peter L. Rousseau & Caleb Stroup, 2010. "Monetization and Growth in Colonial New England, 1703-1749," NBER Working Papers 16190, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Caleb Stroup & Peter Rousseau, 2010. "Monetization and Growth in Colonial New England, 1703-1749," Working Papers 10-01, Davidson College, Department of Economics.
- Josh Ryan-Collins, 2015. "Is Monetary Financing Inflationary? A Case Study of the Canadian Economy, 1935-75," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_848, Levy Economics Institute.
- Peter L. Rousseau, 2010.
"Monetary Policy and the Dollar,"
NBER Chapters, in: Founding Choices: American Economic Policy in the 1790s, pages 121-149,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter L. Rousseau, 2009. "Monetary Policy and the Dollar," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0913, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Peter L. Rousseau, 2009. "Monetary Policy and the Dollar," NBER Working Papers 14993, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ronald W. Michener & Robert E. Wright, 2006. "Miscounting Money of Colonial America," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 3(1), pages 4-44, January.
- Farley Grubb, 2006. "Theory, Evidence, and Beliefâ€”The Colonial Money Puzzle Revisited: Reply to Michener and Wright," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 3(1), pages 45-72, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:46:y:1934:p:324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.