Accumulation of Human Capital and the Business Cycle
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kawai, Eizo, 2001. "Re-examination of wage, employment, and hours adjustments: what is crucial for differences in the adjustments?," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 483-497, December.
- Shin-ichi Fukuda & Robert F. Owen, 2008.
"Human Capital and Economic Growth: Dynamic Implications of Insider-outsider Problem for Macroeconomics,"
Public Policy Review,
Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan, vol. 4(1), pages 133-158, December.
- Shin-ichi Fukuda & Robert F. Owen, 2008. "Human Capital and Economic Growth : Dynamic Implications of Insider-outsider Problem for Macroeconomics," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22597, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Fabio Méndez & Facundo Sepúlveda, 2012.
"The Cyclicality of Skill Acquisition: Evidence from Panel Data,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 4(3), pages 128-152, July.
- Facundo Sepulveda & Fabio Mendez, 2011. "The cyclicality of skill acquisition: Evidence from panel data," CAMA Working Papers 2011-13, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- repec:sls:ipmsls:v:33:y:2017:6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kozo Kiyota & Toshiyuki Matsuura, 2006. "Employment of MNEs in Japan: New Evidence," Discussion papers 06014, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:101:y:1993:i:1:p:73-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .