Why the Referential Treatment? Evidence from Field Experiments on Referrals
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abebe, Girum & Caria, Stefano & Fafchamps, Marcel & Falco, Paolo & Franklin, Simon & Quinn, Simon & Shilpi, Forhad, 2017.
"Matching firms and workers in a field experiment in Ethiopia,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
86572, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Girum Abebe & Stefano Caria & Marcel Fafchamps & Paolo Falco & Simon Franklin & Simon Quinn & Forhad Shilpi, 2017. "Matching Firms and Workers in a Field Experiment in Ethiopia," SERC Discussion Papers 0225, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Martin Abel & Rulof Burger & Patrizio Piraino, 2017.
"The value of reference letters,"
06/2017, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Abel,Simon Martin & Burger,Rulof Petrus & Piraino,Patrizio, 2017. "The value of reference letters," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8266, The World Bank.
- Martin Abel & Rulof Burger & Patrizio Piraino, 2017. "The value of reference letters," SALDRU Working Papers 207, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- repec:eee:labeco:v:50:y:2018:i:c:p:67-79 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:iza:izawol:journl:2017:n:369 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yann Bramoull'e & Kenan Huremovi'c, 2017.
"Promotion through Connections: Favors or Information?,"
- Yann Bramoullé & Kenan Huremovic, 2017. "Promotion through Connections: Favors or Information?," Working Papers halshs-01577251, HAL.
- Yann Bramoullé & Kenan Huremovic, 2017. "Promotion through Connections: Favors or Information?," AMSE Working Papers 1728, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Beugnot, Julie & Peterlé, Emmanuel, 2018. "Gender Bias in Job Referrals: An Experimental Test," MPRA Paper 87538, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:doi:10.1086/688850. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.