Rational Asset Pricing Implications from Realistic Trading Frictions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Jean-Pierre Zigrand, 2002. "Rational Asset Pricing Implications from Realistic Trading Frictions," FMG Discussion Papers dp414, Financial Markets Group.
References listed on IDEAS
- Driessen, Joost & Klaassen, Pieter & Melenberg, Bertrand, 2003.
"The Performance of Multi-Factor Term Structure Models for Pricing and Hedging Caps and Swaptions,"
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(03), pages 635-672, September.
- Driessen, J.J.A.G. & Klaassen, P. & Melenberg, B., 2000. "The Performance of Multi-Factor Term Structure Models for Pricing and Hedging Caps and Swaptions," Discussion Paper 2000-93, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jondeau, Eric & Rockinger, Michael, 2000.
"Reading the smile: the message conveyed by methods which infer risk neutral densities,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 885-915, December.
- Michael Rockinger & Eric Jondeau, 1997. "Reading the Smile: The Message Conveyed by Methods which Infer Risk Neutral Densities," Working Papers hal-00601591, HAL.
- Jondeau, Eric & Rockinger, Michael, 1998. "Reading the Smile: The Message Conveyed by Methods which Infer Risk Neutral Densities," CEPR Discussion Papers 2009, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Patrick Navatte & Christophe Villa, 2000. "The information content of implied volatility, skewness and kurtosis: empirical evidence from long-term CAC 40 options," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 6(1), pages 41-56.
- Bookstaber, Richard M & McDonald, James B, 1987. "A General Distribution for Describing Security Price Returns," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 60(3), pages 401-424, July.
- McDonald, James B. & Xu, Yexiao J., 1995.
"A generalization of the beta distribution with applications,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 427-428, October.
- McDonald, James B. & Xu, Yexiao J., 1995. "A generalization of the beta distribution with applications," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1-2), pages 133-152.
- Mark Rubinstein., 1994. "Implied Binomial Trees," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-232, University of California at Berkeley.
- Wolfgang Bühler & Marliese Uhrig-Homburg & Ulrich Walter & Thomas Weber, 1999. "An Empirical Comparison of Forward-Rate and Spot-Rate Models for Valuing Interest-Rate Options," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(1), pages 269-305, February.
- Craig Merrill & David Babbel, 1996. "Interest‐rate option pricing revisited," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(8), pages 859-863, December.
- Badrinath, S G & Chatterjee, Sangit, 1991. "A Data-Analytic Look at Skewness and Elongation in Common-Stock-Return Distributions," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 9(2), pages 223-233, April.
- Badrinath, S G & Chatterjee, Sangit, 1988. "On Measuring Skewness and Elongation in Common Stock Return Distributions: The Case of the Market Index," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 61(4), pages 451-472, October.
- Jackwerth, Jens Carsten, 1999. "Option Implied Risk-Neutral Distributions and Implied Binomial Trees: A Literature Review," MPRA Paper 11634, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rubinstein, Mark, 1994. " Implied Binomial Trees," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(3), pages 771-818, July.
- Kabir K. Dutta & David F. Babbel, 2002. "On Measuring Skewness and Kurtosis in Short Rate Distributions: The Case of the US Dollar London Inter Bank Offer Rates," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 02-25, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Black, Fischer, 1976. "The pricing of commodity contracts," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 167-179.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:78:y:2005:i:3:p:871-892. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .