Market Efficiency and Value Line's Record
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McGoun, Elton G., 1996. "Fashion and finance," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 65-78.
- Gur Huberman & Dominika Halka, 2001. "Systematic Liquidity," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 24(2), pages 161-178, June.
- Ferson, Wayne E. & Sarkissian, Sergei & Simin, Timothy, 2008.
"Asset Pricing Models with Conditional Betas and Alphas: The Effects of Data Snooping and Spurious Regression,"
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 43(02), pages 331-353, June.
- Wayne E. Ferson & Sergei Sarkissian & Timothy Simin, 2006. "Asset Pricing Models with Conditional Betas and Alphas: The Effects of Data Snooping and Spurious Regression," NBER Working Papers 12658, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wayne E. Ferson & Sergei Sarkissian & Timothy T. Simin, 2003. "Spurious Regressions in Financial Economics?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 58(4), pages 1393-1414, August.
- Ammer, John & Brunner, Allan D., 1997.
"Are banks market timers or market makers? Explaining foreign exchange trading profits,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 43-60, April.
- John Ammer & Allan D. Brunner, 1994. "Are banks market timers or market makers? Explaining foreign exchange trading profits," International Finance Discussion Papers 484, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:63:y:1990:i:2:p:187-216. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .