Ex-dividend Stock Price Behavior and Arbitrage Opportunities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- David C. Heath & Robert A. Jarrow, 2008. "Ex-Dividend Stock Price Behavior and Arbitrage Opportunities," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 3, pages 47-60 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dai, Qinglei & Rydqvist, Kristian, 2007. "Investigation of the Costly-Arbitrage Model of Price Formation Around the Ex-Dividend Day," CEPR Discussion Papers 6074, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Liljeblom, Eva & Loflund, Anders & Hedvall, Kaj, 2001. "Foreign and domestic investors and tax induced ex-dividend day trading," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 1687-1716, September.
- Ma, Jingtang & Fan, Jiacheng, 2016. "Convergence rates of recombining trees for pricing options on stocks under GBM and regime-switching models with known cash dividends," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 128-147.
- Wu, Chunchi & Hsu, Junming, 1996. "The Impact of the 1986 Tax Reform on Ex-Dividend Day Volume and Price Behavior," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 49(2), pages 177-92, June.
- Claudio Fontana & Markus Pelger & Eckhard Platen, 2017. "Sure Profits via Flash Strategies and the Impossibility of Predictable Jumps," Research Paper Series 385, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Khamis Al Yahyaee & Toan Pham & Terry Walter, 2008. "Ex-Dividend Day Behavior in the Absence of Taxes and Price Discreteness-super-," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 8(3-4), pages 103-123.
- Hayashi, Fumio & Jagannathan, Ravi, 1990.
"Ex-day behavior of japanese stock prices: New insights from new methodology,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 401-427, December.
- Fumio Hayashi & Ravi Jagannathan, 1990. "Ex-day behavior of Japanese stock prices: new insights from new methodology," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 30, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Fumio Hayashi & Ravi Jagannathan, 1990. "Ex-Day Behavior of Japanese Stock Prices: New Insights from New Methodology," NBER Working Papers 3421, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Battauz, A. & Pratelli, M., 2004. "Optimal stopping and American options with discrete dividends and exogenous risk," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 255-265, October.
- Wu, Chunchi & Hsu, Junming, 1996. "The Impact of the 1986 Tax Reform on Ex-Dividend Day Volume and Price Behavior," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 49(2), pages 177-192, June.
- Claudio Fontana & Markus Pelger & Eckhard Platen, 2017.
"Sure Profits via Flash Strategies and the Impossibility of Predictable Jumps,"
Research Paper Series
385, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Claudio Fontana & Markus Pelger & Eckhard Platen, 2017. "Sure profits via flash strategies and the impossibility of predictable jumps," Papers 1708.03099, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2018.
- Dai, Qinglei & Rydqvist, Kristian, 2009. "Investigation of the costly-arbitrage model of price formation around the ex-dividend day in Norway," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 582-596, September.
- Rodrigo Hernández & Wayne Lee & Pu Liu & Tian-Shyr Dai, 2013. "Outperformance Certificates: analysis, pricing, interpretation, and performance," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 691-713, May.
- Asimakopoulos, Panagiotis N. & Tsangarakis, Nickolaos V. & Tsiritakis, Emmanuel D., 2015. "Price adjustment method and ex-dividend day returns in a different institutional setting," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 1-12.
- David J. Beggs & Christopher L. Skeels, 2006.
"Market Arbitrage of Cash Dividends and Franking Credits,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 82(258), pages 239-252, September.
- D. Beggs & C.L. Skeels, 2005. "Market Arbitrage of Cash Dividends and Franking Credits," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 947, The University of Melbourne.
- Rantapuska, Elias, 2008. "Ex-dividend day trading: Who, how, and why?: Evidence from the Finnish market," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 355-374, May.
- Andrew Ainsworth & Kingsley YL Fong & David R Gallagher & Graham Partington, 2016. "Institutional trading around the ex-dividend day," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 41(2), pages 299-323, May.
- Battauz, Anna, 2003. "Quadratic hedging for asset derivatives with discrete stochastic dividends," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 229-243, April.
- H. Chu & G. Partington, 2008. "The Market Valuation of Cash Dividends: The Case of the CRA Bonus Issue-super-," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 8(1-2), pages 1-20.
- Sarig, Oded & Tolkowsky, Efrat, 1997. "Dividend effects in Israel: a puzzle," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 169-174, February.
More about this item
- B26 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Financial Economics
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:61:y:1988:i:1:p:95-108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .