The Components of the Return from Hedging Options against Stocks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Douglas W. Diamond & Philip H. Dybvig, 2000. "Bank runs, deposit insurance, and liquidity," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Win, pages 14-23.
- Myers, Stewart C. & Majluf, Nicolás S., 1945-, 1984. "Corporate financing and investment decisions when firms have information that investors do not have," Working papers 1523-84., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Kyle, Albert S, 1985. "Continuous Auctions and Insider Trading," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1315-1335, November.
- Diamond, Douglas W. & Verrecchia, Robert E., 1981. "Information aggregation in a noisy rational expectations economy," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 221-235, September.
- Stewart C. Myers & Nicholas S. Majluf, 1984. "Corporate Financing and Investment Decisions When Firms Have InformationThat Investors Do Not Have," NBER Working Papers 1396, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Myers, Stewart C. & Majluf, Nicholas S., 1984. "Corporate financing and investment decisions when firms have information that investors do not have," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 187-221, June.
- Mark Rubinstein., 1989. "Market Basket Alternatives," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-187, University of California at Berkeley.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert F. Engle & Joshua V. Rosenberg, 1995. "GARCH Gamma," NBER Working Papers 5128, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Audrino, Francesco & Fengler, Matthias R., 2015.
"Are classical option pricing models consistent with observed option second-order moments? Evidence from high-frequency data,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 46-63.
- Audrino, Francesco & Fengler, Matthias, 2013. "Are classical option pricing models consistent with observed option second-order moments? Evidence from high-frequency data," Economics Working Paper Series 1311, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Peter Carr & Liuren Wu, 2004. "Static Hedging of Standard Options," Finance 0409016, EconWPA.
- repec:kap:revdev:v:20:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11147-016-9127-x is not listed on IDEAS
- I‐Doun Kuo & Kai‐Li Wang, 2009. "Implied deterministic volatility functions: An empirical test for Euribor options," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(4), pages 319-347, April.
- Mark Rubinstein., 1997. "Derivatives Performance Attribution," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-274-Rev, University of California at Berkeley.
- Bates, David S., 2000. "Post-'87 crash fears in the S&P 500 futures option market," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 94(1-2), pages 181-238.
- Marian Micu, 2005. "Extracting expectations from currency option prices: a comparison of methods," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 226, Society for Computational Economics.
- Bernd Engelmann & Matthias Fengler & Morten Nalholm & Peter Schwendner, 2006. "Static versus dynamic hedges: an empirical comparison for barrier options," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 239-264, November.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:56:y:1983:i:1:p:45-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .