The Arithmetic of Capital-Budgeting Decisions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto & Martin, John D., 2017. "The Reinvestment Rate Assumption Fallacy for IRR and NPV: A Pedagogical Note," MPRA Paper 83889, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2016.
"Capital depreciation and the underdetermination of rate of return: A unifying perspective,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 54-79.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2016. "Capital depreciation and the underdetermination of rate of return: A unifying perspective," MPRA Paper 77401, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2002. "Investment decisions in the theory of finance: Some antinomies and inconsistencies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 206-217, February.
- Yuri Biondi, 2009. "Capital budgeting under relational contracting: optimal ranking and duration criteria for schemes of concession, project-financing and public-private partnership," Post-Print hal-00442716, HAL.
- Mária Illés, 2016. "The Real Reinvestment Rate Assumption as a Hidden Pitfall," Theory Methodology Practice (TMP), Faculty of Economics, University of Miskolc, vol. 12(01), pages 47-60.
- Petr Marek, 2007. "Notes about Study on History of Theoretical Approaches to Investment Decision," Český finanční a účetní časopis, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2007(4), pages 23-29.
- repec:nos:bedcdu:nc11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2005. "On decomposing net final values: EVA, SVA, and shadow project," MPRA Paper 12357, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:29:y:1956:p:124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .