Optimal Title Search
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miceli, Thomas J. & Kieyah, Joseph, 2003. "The economics of land title reform," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 246-256, June.
- Benito Arruñada, 2007.
"Market and institutional determinants in the regulation of conveyancers,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 93-116, April.
- Benito Arruñada, 2007. "Market and institutional determinants in the regulation of conveyancers," Economics Working Papers 1034, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Miceli, Thomas J, et al, 2002. "Title Systems and Land Values," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 45(2), pages 565-582, October.
- Miceli, Thomas J. & Munneke, Henry J. & Sirmans, C.F. & Turnbull, Geoffrey K., 2011.
"A question of title: Property rights and asset values,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 499-507.
- Thomas J. Miceli & Henry J. Munneke & C. F. Sirmans & Geoffrey K. Turnbull, 2008. "A Question of Title: Property Rights and Asset Values," Working papers 2008-32, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlstud:v:31:y:2002:i:1:p:139-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLS/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .