The Political Economy of the Securities Act of 1933
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Reint Gropp & John Karl Scholz & Michelle J. White, 1997. "Personal Bankruptcy and Credit Supply and Demand," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(1), pages 217-251.
- Che, Yeon-Koo & Schwartz, Alan, 1999.
"Section 365, Mandatory Bankruptcy Rules and Inefficient Continuance,"
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 15(2), pages 441-467, July.
- Yeon-Koo Che & Alan Schwartz, 1998. "Section 365, Mandatory Bankruptcy Rules and Inefficient Continuance," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm94, Yale School of Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gregory Waymire & Sudipta Basu, 2011. "Economic crisis and accounting evolution," Accounting and Business Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(3), pages 207-232, August.
- Vahe Lskavyan, 2015. "Insider regulation and the incentive to invest as an insider," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 207-227, August.
- Hautcoeur Pierre-Cyrille & Riva Angelo E., 2013.
"What Financiers Usually Do, and What We Can Learn from History,"
Accounting, Economics, and Law: A Convivium,
De Gruyter, vol. 3(3), pages 1-19, April.
- Pierre-Cyrille Hautcoeur & Angelo Riva, 2013. "What Financiers Usually Do, and What We Can Learn from History," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00846970, HAL.
- Flandreau, Marc, 2017. "Reputation, Regulation and the Collapse of International Capital Markets, 1920-1935," CEPR Discussion Papers 11747, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luigi Zingales, 2009. "The Future of Securities Regulation," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(2), pages 391-425, May.
- Harold Mulherin, J., 2007. "Measuring the costs and benefits of regulation: Conceptual issues in securities markets," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(2-3), pages 421-437, June.
- James C. Spindler, 2006. "Conflict or Credibility: Research Analyst Conflicts of Interest and the Market for Underwriting Business," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 35(2), pages 303-325, June.
- repec:eee:jaecon:v:63:y:2017:i:2:p:262-287 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlstud:v:30:y:2001:i:1:p:1-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLS/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .