Calculated Trust, A Reply
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marcel Kahan, 2006. "The Demand for Corporate Law: Statutory Flexibility, Judicial Quality, or Takeover Protection?," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(2), pages 340-365, October.
- Bebchuk, Lucian Arye & Cohen, Alma, 2003. "Firms' Decisions Where to Incorporate," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 46(2), pages 383-425, October.
- Lucian Bebchuk & Alma Cohen & Allen Ferrell, 2002. "Does the Evidence Favor State Competition in Corporate Law?," NBER Working Papers 9380, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Romano, Roberta, 1985. "Law as a Product: Some Pieces of the Incorporation Puzzle," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(2), pages 225-283, Fall.
- Jens Dammann & Matthias Schündeln, 2011. "The Incorporation Choices of Privately Held Corporations," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(1), pages 79-112.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chaker Boughanbouz & Boualem Aliouat, 2011. "La construction de la confiance inter-acteurs dans les pôles de compétitivité : fondements & propositions," Post-Print hal-00664930, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlawec:v:36:y:1993:i:1:p:501-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.