Benefits and Costs of Legal Restrictions on Personal Loan Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Viktar Fedaseyeu & Robert M. Hunt, 2014.
"The economics of debt collection: enforcement of consumer credit contracts,"
14-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Robert Hunt & Viktar Fedaseyeu, 2015. "The Economics of Debt Collection: Enforcement of Consumer Credit Contracts," 2015 Meeting Papers 1244, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Viktar Fedaseyeu & Robert M. Hunt, 2015. "The economics of debt collection: enforcement of consumer credit contracts," Working Papers 15-43, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Viktar Fedaseyeu & Robert M. Hunt, 2018. "The Economics of Debt Collection: Enforcement of Consumer Credit Contracts," Working Papers 18-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Brent Ambrose & Anthony Sanders, 2004. "Legal Restrictions in Personal Loan Markets," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 133-151, November.
- James R. Barth & Glenn Yago & Betsy Zeidman, 2006. "Stumbling blocks to entrepreneurship in low-and-moderate income communities," Proceedings: Community Affairs Dept. Conferences, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Jul, pages 91-155.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlawec:v:29:y:1986:i:2:p:357-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Journals Division (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.