The Black-White Difference in Youth Employment: Evidence for Demand-Side Factors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alfonso Flores-Lagunes & Arturo Gonzalez & Todd Neumann, 2010. "Learning But Not Earning? The Impact Of Job Corps Training On Hispanic Youth," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 48(3), pages 651-667, July.
- Hilary Williamson Hoynes, 2000.
"Local Labor Markets And Welfare Spells: Do Demand Conditions Matter?,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 82(3), pages 351-368, August.
- H. W. Hoynes, "undated". "Local Labor Markets and Welfare Spells: Do Demand Conditions Matter?," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1104-96, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Hilary Williamson Hoynes, 1996. "Local Labor Markets and Welfare Spells: Do Demand Conditions Matter?," NBER Working Papers 5643, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marigee Bacolod, 2006. "Do Alternative Opportunities Matter? The Role of Female Labor Markets in the Decline of Teacher Quality," Working Papers 06-22, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Jorge Valero-Gil, 2002. "Past labor force experience and heterogeneity," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 30(2), pages 75-89, September.
- Romain Aeberhardt & Élise Coudin & Roland Rathelot, 2017.
"The heterogeneity of ethnic employment gaps,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 30(1), pages 307-337, January.
- Romain Aeberhardt & Elise Coudin & Roland Rathelot, 2014. "The Heterogeneity of Ethnic Employment Gaps," Working Papers 2014-23, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Romain Aeberhardt & Elise Coudin & Roland Rathelot, 2016. "The heterogeneity of ethnic employment gaps," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1610, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Aeberhard, Romain & Coudin, Elise & Rathelot, Roland, 2016. "The heterogeneity of ethnic employment gaps," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 290, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Dex S., 1992. "Costs of discriminating against migrant workers : an international review," ILO Working Papers 992869403402676, International Labour Organization.
- P. M. Gleason & G. G. Cain, "undated". "Earnings of Black and White Youth and Their Relation to Poverty," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1138-97, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 1993. "The Effects of Local Labor Demand on Individual Labor Market Outcomes for Diffrerent Demographic Groups and the Poor," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 93-23, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Davis, Elizabeth E. & Bosley, Stacie A., 2005. "THE IMPACT OF THE 1990s ECONOMIC BOOM ON LESS-EDUCATED WORKERS IN RURAL AMERICA," Working Papers 18918, Oregon State University, Rural Poverty Research Center (RPRC).
- Marigee Bacolod & V. Joseph Hotz, 2005. "Cohort Changes in the Transition from School to Work: What Changed and What Consequences Did it have for Wages?," Working Papers 050618, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Note: For best results & the figures should be printed on a non-Postscript printer. Hoynes & H., "undated".
"The Employment, Earnings, and Income of Less-Skilled Workers over the Business Cycle,"
Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers
1199-99, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Hilary Hoynes, 1999. "The Employment, Earnings, and Income of Less Skilled Workers Over the Business Cycle," NBER Working Papers 7188, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hilary Williamson Hoynes, 1999. "The Employment, Earnings, and Income of Less Skilled Workers Over the Business Cycle," JCPR Working Papers 85, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Davis, Elizabeth E. & Connolly, Laura S. & Weber, Bruce A., 1999. "Employment Outcomes For Low-Income Adults In Rural And Urban Labor Markets," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21624, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Davis, Elizabeth E. & Weber, Bruce A., 2002. "How Much Does Local Job Growth Improve Employment Outcomes of the Rural Working Poor?," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 32(2), pages 255-274, Summer/Fa.
- Davis, Elizabeth E. & Bosley, Stacie A., 2002. "The Impact Of The 1990s Economic Boom On Less-Educated Workers In Rural America: Did The Rising Tide Lift All Boats?," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19657, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- James Hines & Hilary Hoynes & Alan B. Krueger, 2001.
"Another Look at Whether a Rising Tide Lifts All Boats,"
833, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- James R. Hines Jr. & Hilary W. Hoynes & Alan B. Krueger, 2001. "Another Look at Whether a Rising Tide Lifts All Boats," NBER Working Papers 8412, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John M. Fitzgerald, 1995. "Local labor markets and local area effects on welfare duration," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(1), pages 43-67.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlabec:v:8:y:1990:i:1:p:s364-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JOLE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.