Compensating Differentials for Cyclical and Noncyclical Unemployment: The Interaction between Investors' and Employees' Risk Aversion
No abstract is available for this item.
- Florian S. Peters & Alexander F. Wagner, 2014.
"The Executive Turnover Risk Premium,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 69(4), pages 1529-1563, 08.
- Florian S. PETERS & Alexander F. WAGNER, 2008. "The executive turnover risk premium," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 08-11, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Florian S. Peters & Alexander F. Wagner, 2012. "The Executive Turnover Risk Premium," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-021/2/DSF30, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ivo J.M. Arnold, 2013. "The industry effects of monetary policy and their welfare implications," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 53(214), pages 287-315.
- Ivo J.M. Arnold, 2013. "The industry effects of monetary policy and their welfare implications," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 53(214), pages 287-315.
- Margarita Katsimi, 2008. "Training, Job Security And Incentive Wages," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 55(1), pages 67-78, 02.
- Margarita Katsimi, 2003. "Training, Job Security and Incentive Wages," CESifo Working Paper Series 955, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ashwini K. Agrawal & David A. Matsa, 2013. "Labor unemployment risk and corporate financing decisions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69608, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dou, Yiwei & Khan, Mozaffar & Zou, Youli, 2016. "Labor unemployment insurance and earnings management," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 166-184.
- Agrawal, Ashwini K. & Matsa, David A., 2013. "Labor unemployment risk and corporate financing decisions," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 449-470.
- Emilia Del Bono & Andrea Weber, 2008. "Do Wages Compensate for Anticipated Working Time Restrictions? Evidence from Seasonal Employment in Austria," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 26, pages 181-221.
- Del Bono, Emilia & Weber, Andrea, 2006. "Do wages compensate for anticipated working time restrictions? Evidence from seasonal employment in Austria," ISER Working Paper Series 2006-37, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Del Bono, Emilia & Weber, Andrea, 2006. "Do Wages Compensate for Anticipated Working Time Restrictions? Evidence from Seasonal Employment in Austria," IZA Discussion Papers 2242, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Assaad, Ragui & Tunali, Insan, 2002. "Wage formation and recurrent unemployment," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 17-61, February.
- Ragui Assaad & Insan Tunali, 2000. "Wage Formation and Recurrent Unemployment," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1623, Econometric Society.
- Stefan Arent & Wolfgang Nagl, 2011. "The Price of Security: On the Causality and Impact of Lay-off Risks on Wages," Ifo Working Paper Series Ifo Working Paper No. 100, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Wolfgang Nagl, 2014. "Lohnrisiko und Altersarmut im Sozialstaat," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 54.
- John R. Graham & Hyunseob Kim & Si Li & Jiaping Qiu, 2013. "Human Capital Loss In Corporate Bankruptcy," Working Papers 13-37, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Hanka, Gordon, 1998. "Debt and the terms of employment," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 245-282, June.
- Stefan Arent & Wolfgang Nagl, 2011. "Risikokompensation hochqualifizierter Arbeitnehmer am deutschen Arbeitsmarkt," ifo Dresden berichtet, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 18(03), pages 08-11, 06.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlabec:v:4:y:1986:i:2:p:277-300. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed