Diffusion of Sustainable Agriculture in the Brazilian Tropical Rain Forest: A Discrete Choice Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schuck, Eric C. & Nganje, William & Yantio, Debazou, 2002. "The role of land tenure and extension education in the adoption of slash and burn agriculture," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 61-70, November.
- Abdoulaye, Tahirou & Valbuena, D. & Erenstein, Olaf & Haileslasie, A. & Germaine, I. & Shehu, M. & Ayedun, B. & Akinola, A.A., 2015. "Determinants of crop residue use along an intensification gradient in West Africa’s savannah zones," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 210941, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Caviglia-Harris, Jill L. & Kahn, James R. & Green, Trellis, 2003. "Demand-side policies for environmental protection and sustainable usage of renewable resources," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 119-132, April.
- Vanessa Carrión Yaguana & Jeffrey Alwang & George Norton & Victor Barrera, 2016. "Does IPM Have Staying Power? Revisiting a Potato-producing Area Years After Formal Training Ended," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(2), pages 308-323, June.
- Caviglia-Harris, Jill L. & Harris, Daniel W., 2005. "Examining the Reliability of Survey Data with Remote Sensing and Geographic Information Systems to Improve Deforestation Modeling," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 35(2), pages 187-205.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:144:y:2018:i:c:p:278-291 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:foreco:v:29:y:2017:i:pa:p:14-24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Illukpitiya, Prabodh & Yanagida, John F., 2010. "Farming vs forests: Trade-off between agriculture and the extraction of non-timber forest products," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 1952-1963, August.
- Shone, Bryan M. & Caviglia-Harris, Jill L., 2006. "Quantifying and comparing the value of non-timber forest products in the Amazon," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 249-267, June.
- Leiby, Julie & Westra, John, 2014. "Factors Influencing Adoption of VSH Queens in the Honey Bee Breeding Industry," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162508, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Faße, Anja & Grote, Ulrike, 2013. "The economic relevance of sustainable agroforestry practices — An empirical analysis from Tanzania," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 86-96.
- Upadhyay, Bharat Mani & Young, Douglas L. & Wang, H. Holly & Wandschneider, Philip R., 2002. "How Do Farmers Who Adopt Multiple Conservation Practices Differ From Their Neighbors?," 2002 Annual Meeting, July 28-31, 2002, Long Beach, California 36658, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Kassie, Menale & Zikhali, Precious & Manjur, Kebede & Edwards, Sue, 2008. "Adoption of Organic Farming Technologies: Evidence from Semi-Arid Regions of Ethiopia," Working Papers in Economics 335, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:49:y:2001:i:2:p:311-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .