Explaining the Growth Performances of Asian Developing Economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:etrans:v:25:y:2017:i:1:p:111-137 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Luiz, 2010. "Infrastructure investment and its performance in Africa over the course of the twentieth century," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(7), pages 512-536, June.
- Patricia Guiguet & Jean-Christophe Simon, 1999. "La gestion de l'emploi, obstacle à un nouveau régime de croissance en Asie du Sud-Est," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 40(158), pages 355-376.
- Luiz, John M. & Stephan, Henry, 2012. "The multinationalisation of South African telecommunications firms into Africa," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 621-635.
- John M. Luiz & Henry Stephan, 2011. "Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment of South African Telecommunications Firms into Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 222, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Ansari, Mohammed I., 1995. "Explaining the service sector growth: An empirical study of India, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 233-246.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:42:y:1994:i:4:p:829-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .