Visegrad Countries and Regions: Innovation Performance and Efficiency
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bersimis, Sotiris & Psarakis, Stelios & Panaretos, John, 2006. "Multivariate Statistical Process Control Charts: An Overview," MPRA Paper 6399, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tari, Juan Jose & Sabater, Vicente, 2004. "Quality tools and techniques: Are they necessary for quality management?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(3), pages 267-280, December.
- Majeske, Karl D. & Lynch-Caris, Terri & Herrin, Gary, 1997. "Evaluating product and process design changes with warranty data," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2-3), pages 79-89, June.
- Gruner, Kjell E. & Homburg, Christian, 2000. "Does Customer Interaction Enhance New Product Success?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 1-14, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ingrid Majerová, 2017. "Composite Development Index of Visegrad Group Regions," Working Papers 0045, Silesian University, School of Business Administration.
More about this item
Keywordsefficiency; innovation performance; innovation system; knowledge production function;
- Z - Other Special Topics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tuk:qipqip:v:19:y:2015:i:2:4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .