Estimation of unit values in household expenditure surveys without quantity information
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-paul Chavas & Martina Menon & Federico Perali, 2014. "The Sharing Rule: Where Is It?," Working Papers 27/2014, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Martina Menon & Federico Perali & Ranjan Ray & Nicola Tommasi, 2019. "The Tale of the Two Italies: Regional Price Parities Accounting for Differences in the Quality of Services," Working Papers 20/2019, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul & Menon, Martina & Pagani, Elisa & Perali, Federico, 2018.
"Collective household welfare and intra-household inequality,"
Econometric Society, vol. 13(2), May.
- Jean-paul Chavas & Martina Menon & Elisa Pagani & Federico Perali, 2015. "Collective Household Welfare and Intra-household Inequality," Working Papers 13/2015, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Jean-Paul Chavas & Martina Menon & Elisa Pagani & Federico Perali, 2017. "Collective Household Welfare and Intra-household Inequality," CHILD Working Papers Series 56 JEL Classification: D1, Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic Economics (CHILD) - CCA.
- Echeverría, Lucía & Menon, Martina & Perali, Federico & Berges, Miriam, 2019.
"Intra-household inequality and child welfare in Argentina,"
Nülan. Deposited Documents
3051, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Centro de Documentación.
- Lucía Echeverria & Martina Menon & Federico Perali & Miriam Berges, 2019. "Intra-Household Inequality and Child Welfare in Argentina," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0241, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
More about this item
Keywordspseudounit; unit values; cross-section prices; demand analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stataj:v:17:y:2017:i:1:p:222-239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.