Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicholas J. Cox, 2002. "Speaking Stata: How to move step by: step," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 2(1), pages 86-102, February.
- Roger Newson, 2004. "Stata tip 13: generate and replace use the current sort order," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 4(4), pages 484-485, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Varbanov, Petar Sabev & Fodor, Zsófia & Klemeš, Jiří Jaromír, 2012. "Total Site targeting with process specific minimum temperature difference (ΔTmin)," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 20-28.
- Kaveri Deb & William R. Hauk, 2017. "RCA indices, multinational production and the Ricardian trade model," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 1-25, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stataj:v:11:y:2011:i:3:p:478. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .