M statistic commands: Interpoint distance distribution analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pietro Tebaldi & Marco Bonetti & Marcello Pagano, 2010. "M statistic commands: Interpoint distance distribution analysis," Italian Stata Users' Group Meetings 2010 06, Stata Users Group.
References listed on IDEAS
- White, Laura Forsberg & Bonetti, Marco & Pagano, Marcello, 2009. "The choice of the number of bins for the M statistic," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(10), pages 3640-3649, August.
- Scott Merryman, 2005. "USMAPS2: Stata module to provide US county map coordinates for tmap," Statistical Software Components S448404, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 24 Jan 2005.
- Maurizio Pisati, 2004. "Simple thematic mapping," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 4(4), pages 361-378, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berrendero, José R. & Cuevas, Antonio & Pateiro-López, Beatriz, 2016. "Shape classification based on interpoint distance distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 237-247.
- Modarres, Reza, 2016. "Multivariate Poisson interpoint distances," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 113-123.
More about this item
Keywordsmstat; mtest; M statistic; interpoint distance; Monte Carlo test; spmap;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stataj:v:11:y:2011:i:2:p:271-289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .