The Choice of Gainsharing Plans in North America: A Congruence Perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Budd, John W & Na, In-Gang, 2000.
"The Union Membership Wage Premium for Employees Covered by Collective Bargaining Agreements,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(4), pages 783-807, October.
- Budd, J.W. & Na, I.G., 1994. "The Union Membership Wage Premium for Employees Covered by Collective Bargaining Agreements," Papers 94-09, Minnesota - Industrial Relations Center.
- James J. Heckman, 1976. "The Common Structure of Statistical Models of Truncation, Sample Selection and Limited Dependent Variables and a Simple Estimator for Such Models," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 5, number 4, pages 475-492 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kathryn L. Shaw, 1984. "A Formulation of the Earnings Function Using the Concept of Occupational Investment," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 19(3), pages 319-340.
- Kinsey, Jean D. & Senauer, Benjamin, 1996. "Food Marketing In An Electronic Age: Implications For Agricultural Producers," Working Papers 14303, University of Minnesota, The Food Industry Center.
- Kahn, Lawrence M, 1977. "Union Impact: A Reduced Form Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 59(4), pages 503-507, November.
- Voos, Paula B. & Mishel, Lawrence R., 1985. "The Union Impact on Profits: Evidence from the Supermarket Industry," Working Papers 203012, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Food System Research Group.
- Duncan, Gregory M & Leigh, Duane E, 1985. "The Endogeneity of Union Status: An Empirical Test," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(3), pages 385-402, July.
- Daniel Diermeier & Roger B. Myerson, 1994. "Bargaining," Discussion Papers 1089, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Dale L. Belman & Paula B. Voos, 1993. "Wage Effects of Increased Union Coverage: Methodological Considerations and New Evidence," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 46(2), pages 368-380, January.
- Schmidt, Peter & Strauss, Robert P, 1976. "The Effect of Unions on Earnings and Earnings on Unions: A Mixed Logit Approach," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 17(1), pages 204-212, February.
- Ashenfelter, Orley & Johnson, George E, 1972.
"Unionism, Relative Wages, and Labor Quality in U.S. Manufacturing Industries,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 13(3), pages 488-508, October.
- Orley Ashenfelter & George E. Johnson, 1971. "Unionism, Relative Wages, and Labor Quality in U.S. Manufacturing Industries," Working Papers 382, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Lee, Lung-Fei, 1978. "Unionism and Wage Rates: A Simultaneous Equations Model with Qualitative and Limited Dependent Variables," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 19(2), pages 415-433, June.
- Jean Kinsey & Ben Senauer, 1996. "Consumer Trends and Changing Food Retailing Formats," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1187-1191.
- Mundlak, Yair, 1978. "On the Pooling of Time Series and Cross Section Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 69-85, January.
- Robinson, Chris, 1989. "Union Endogeneity and Self-selection," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 7(1), pages 106-112, January.
- Perloff, Jeffrey M & Sickles, Robin C, 1987. "Union Wage, Hours, and Earnings Differentials in the Construction Industry," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 5(2), pages 174-210, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tra:jlabre:v:26:y:2003:i:3:p:465-483. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://transactionpub.metapress.com/link.asp?target=journal&id=110581 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.