Facial Attractiveness and Lifetime Earnings: Evidence from a Cohort Study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hamermesh, Daniel S. & Gordon, Rachel A. & Crosnoe, Robert, 2019.
""O Youth and Beauty:" Children's Looks and Children's Cognitive Development,"
IZA Discussion Papers
12708, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Daniel S. Hamermesh & Rachel A. Gordon & Robert Crosnoe, 2019. "O Youth and Beauty: Children’s Looks and Children’s Cognitive Development," NBER Working Papers 26412, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Berggren, Niclas & Jordahl, Henrik & Poutvaara, Panu, 2017.
"The right look: Conservative politicians look better and voters reward it,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 79-86.
- Berggren, Niclas & Jordahl, Henrik & Poutvaara, Panu, 2010. "The Right Look: Conservative Politicians Look Better and Voters Reward It," Working Paper Series 855, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 08 Feb 2012.
- Berggren, Niclas & Jordahl, Henrik & Poutvaara, Panu, 2017. "The right look: Conservative politicians look better and voters reward it," Munich Reprints in Economics 55048, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Berggren, Niclas & Jordahl, Henrik & Poutvaara, Panu, 2015. "The Right Look: Conservative Politicians Look Better and Voters Reward It," Discussion Papers in Economics 24882, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Das, Tirthatanmoy & Polachek, Solomon, 2017. "Micro Foundations of Earnings Differences," IZA Discussion Papers 10922, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- repec:eee:ehbiol:v:28:y:2018:i:c:p:38-52 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:oup:geronb:v:72:y:2017:i:1:p:187-199. is not listed on IDEAS
- Ralph Stinebrickner & Todd Stinebrickner & Paul Sullivan, 2019.
"Beauty, Job Tasks, and Wages: A New Conclusion about Employer Taste-Based Discrimination,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 101(4), pages 602-615, October.
- Todd Stinebrickner & Ralph Stinebrickner & Paul Sullivan, 2017. "Beauty, Job Tasks, and Wages: A New Conclusion About Employer Taste-Based Discrimination," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 20175, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
- Todd R. Stinebrickner & Ralph Stinebrickner & Paul J. Sullivan, 2018. "Beauty, Job Tasks, and Wages: A New Conclusion about Employer Taste-Based Discrimination," NBER Working Papers 24479, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Suyong Song & Stephen S. Baek, 2019. "Shape Matters: Evidence from Machine Learning on Body Shape-Income Relationship," Papers 1906.06747, arXiv.org.
- Colin Green & Luke Wilson & Anwen Zhang, 2019. "Beauty and Adolescent Risky Behaviours," Working Paper Series 18019, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- repec:bla:coecpo:v:35:y:2017:i:4:p:677-683 is not listed on IDEAS
- Astghik Mavisakalyan, 2016. "Looks matter: Attractiveness and employment in the former soviet union," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Working Paper series WP1604, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:181:y:2019:i:c:p:116-119 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oreffice, Sonia & Quintana-Domeque, Climent, 2016. "Beauty, body size and wages: Evidence from a unique data set," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 24-34.
- Deryugina, Tatyana & Shurchkov, Olga, 2015. "Now you see it, now you don’t: The vanishing beauty premium," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 331-345.
More about this item
Keywordslongitudinal; data; facial attractiveness; labor market earnings;
- J80 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - General
- J59 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:97:y:2015:i:1:p:14-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.