Import Competition and Skill Content in U.S. Manufacturing Industries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ipsita Roy & Davide Consoli, 2015. "Employment Polarization in Germany: Role of Technology, Trade and Human Capital," Jena Economic Research Papers 2015-017, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Francesco Vona & Giovanni Marin & Davide Consoli & David Popp, 2015.
CESifo Working Paper Series
5323, CESifo Group Munich.
- Francesco Vona & Giovanni Marin & Davide Consoli & David Popp, 2015. "Green Skills," Working Papers 2015.72, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Francesco Vona & Giovanni Marin & Davide Consoli & David Popp, 2015. "Green Skills," NBER Working Papers 21116, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davide Consoli & Giovanni Marin & David Poop & Francesco Vona, 2015. "Green Skills," Sciences Po publications 21116, Sciences Po.
- Eiichi Tomiura & Ryuhei Wakasugi & Lianming Zhu, 2014. "Task Content of Trade: A Disaggregated Measurement of Japanese Changes," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 65(2), pages 238-251, June.
- Boris Kaiser & Michael Siegenthaler, 2016.
"The Skill‐biased Effects of Exchange Rate Fluctuations,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 0(592), pages 756-780, May.
- Boris Kaiser & Michael Siegenthaler, 2015. "The Skill-Biased Effects of Exchange Rate Fluctuations," KOF Working papers 15-385, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Davide Consoli & Francesco Vona & Francesco Rentocchini, 2016.
"That was then, this is now: skills and routinization in the 2000s,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 25(5), pages 847-866.
- Davide Consoli & Francesco Vona & Francesco Rentocchini, 2014. "That was then, this is now: Skills and Routinization in the 2000s," SPRU Working Paper Series 2014-18, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Consoli,Davide & Vona,Francesco & Rentocchini,Francesco, 2014. "That was then, this is now: Skills and Routinization in the 2000s," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201306, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Davide Consoli & Francesco Rentocchini & Francesco Vona, 2014. "That was then, this is now: Skills and Routinization in the 2000s," Sciences Po publications 18, Sciences Po.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:40:y:2017:i:12:p:2676-2703 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arthur Korus, 2016. "Currency Overvaluation and R&D Spending," EIIW Discussion paper disbei218, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Ujjayant Chakravorty & Runjuan Liu & Ruotao Tang, 2017. "Firm Innovation under Import Competition from Low-Wage Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 6569, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michele Raitano & Francesco Vona, 2017.
"Competition, firm size and returns to skills: Evidence from currency shocks and market liberalisations,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(12), pages 2676-2703, December.
- Michele Raitano & Francesco Vona, 2014. "Competition, firm size and returns to skills : evidence from currency shocks and market liberalizations," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2014-09, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Ryuhei Wakasugi & Taiji Furusawa, 2014. "Symposium on Empirical Studies of International Trade and Firms: Introduction," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 65(2), pages 137-141, June.
More about this item
Keywordsimport competition; skills; labor market;
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J82 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Labor Force Composition
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:95:y:2013:i:4:p:1404-1417. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.