Do Natural Resources Attract Nonresource FDI?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- J. M. C. Santos Silva & Silvana Tenreyro, 2006.
"The Log of Gravity,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 88(4), pages 641-658, November.
- Joao Santos Silva & Silvana Tenreyro, 2005. "The Log of Gravity," CEP Discussion Papers dp0701, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Santos Silva, J.M.C & Tenreyro, Silvana, 2005. "The Log of Gravity," CEPR Discussion Papers 5311, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Santos Silva, Joao & Tenreyro, Silvana, 2005. "The log of gravity," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3744, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arshad Hayat, 2014.
"FDI and Economic Growth: The Role of Natural Resources,"
Working Papers IES
2014/36, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Dec 2014.
- Hayat, Arshad, 2014. "FDI and Economic Growth: The Role of Natural Resources," MPRA Paper 57021, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leonce Ndikumana & Mare Sarr, 2016. "Capital Flight and Foreign Direct Investment in Africa: An Investigation of the Role of Natural Resource Endowment," SALDRU Working Papers 167, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Léonce Ndikumana & Mare Sarr, 2016. "Capital flight and foreign direct investment in Africa An investigation of the role of natural resource endowment," WIDER Working Paper Series 058, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Demir, Firat, 2016. "Effects of FDI Flows on Institutional Development: Does It Matter Where the Investors are from?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 341-359.
- Mohamed Elheddad, 2016. "Natural Resources and FDI in GCC Countries," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 6(7), pages 12-22, July.
- repec:bla:coecpo:v:35:y:2017:i:3:p:484-504 is not listed on IDEAS
- de Haas, Ralph & Poelhekke, Steven, 2016.
"Mining Matters : Natural Resource Extraction and Local Business Constraints,"
2016-034, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ralph De Haas & Steven Poelhekke, 2016. "Mining Matters; Natural Resource Extraction and Local Business Constraints," OxCarre Working Papers 175, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Ralph de Haas & Steven Poelhekke, 2016. "Mining matters: Natural resource extraction and local business constraints," DNB Working Papers 533, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Ralph de Haas & Steven Poelhekke, 2016. "Mining Matters: Natural Resource Extraction and Local Business Constraints," CESifo Working Paper Series 6198, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ralph De Haas & Steven Poelhekke, 2016. "Mining Matters: Natural Resource Extraction and Local Business Constraints," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-097/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:pal:jintbs:v:48:y:2017:i:7:d:10.1057_s41267-017-0079-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Choi, Jongmoo Jay & Lee, Sang Mook & Shoham, Amir, 2016. "The effects of institutional distance on FDI inflow: General environmental institutions (GEI) versus minority investor protection institutions (MIP)," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 114-123.
- Poelhekke, Steven, 2015. "Do global banks facilitate foreign direct investment?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 25-46.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:44:y:2018:i:c:p:332-339 is not listed on IDEAS
- Torfinn Harding & Anthony J Venables, 2016.
"The Implications of Natural Resource Exports for Nonresource Trade,"
IMF Economic Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 64(2), pages 268-302, June.
- Harding, Torfinn & Venables, Anthony J, 2013. "The implications of natural resource exports for non-resource trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 9318, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Torfinn Harding & Anthony J Venables, 2013. "The Implications of Natural Resource Exports for Non-Resource Trade," OxCarre Working Papers 103, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Mohamed M. Elheddad, 2016. "Towards To New Illustration Of Resource Curse: Fdi Channel Empirical Evidence From Gulf Cooperation Council (Gcc) Countries," Eurasian Journal of Economics and Finance, Eurasian Publications, vol. 4(4), pages 8-19.
- Caroline T Witte & Martijn J Burger & Elena I Ianchovichina & Enrico Pennings, 2017.
"Dodging bullets: The heterogeneous effect of political violence on greenfield FDI,"
Journal of International Business Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 48(7), pages 862-892, September.
- Witte,Caroline T. & Burger,Martijn J. & Ianchovichina,Elena & Pennings,Enrico, 2016. "Dodging bullets : the heterogeneous effect of political violence on greenfield FDI," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7914, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsoutward non-resource and resource FDI; subsoil assets; co-integration tests; spatial econometrics; hydrocarbon reserves; external margin; sample selection bias;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- Q33 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Resource Booms (Dutch Disease)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:95:y:2013:i:3:p:1047-1065. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .