Female Entrepreneurship, Agglomeration, and a New Spatial Mismatch
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:regeco:v:69:y:2018:i:c:p:25-37 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ghani, Ejaz & Kerr, William R. & O'Connell, Stephen D., 2014.
"Political reservations and women's entrepreneurship in India,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 138-153.
- Ghani, Ejaz & Kerr, William R. & O'Connell, Stephen D., 2013. "Political reservations and women's entrepreneurship in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6307, The World Bank.
- Ejaz Ghani & William R. Kerr & Stephen D. O'Connell, 2014. "Political Reservations and Women's Entrepreneurship in India," NBER Working Papers 19868, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gilles Duranton & William R. Kerr, 2015. "The Logic of Agglomeration," Harvard Business School Working Papers 16-037, Harvard Business School.
- Sara, Amoroso & Albert, Link, 2017. "Under the AEGIS∗ of knowledge intensive entrepreneurship: Employment growth and gender of founders among European Firms," UNCG Economics Working Papers 17-9, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Aaron Chatterji & Edward Glaeser & William Kerr, 2014.
"Clusters of Entrepreneurship and Innovation,"
Innovation Policy and the Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(1), pages 129-166.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:50:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9920-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cathy Yang Liu & Gary Painter & Qingfang Wang, 2015. "Immigrant entrepreneurship and agglomeration in high-tech industries in the USA," Chapters,in: Innovation and Entrepreneurship in the Global Economy, chapter 8, pages 184-209 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Claudia N. Berg & Uwe Deichmann & Yishen Liu & Harris Selod, 2017. "Transport Policies and Development," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(4), pages 465-480, April.
- Sari Pekkala Kerr & William R. Kerr & Tina Xu, 2017. "Personality Traits of Entrepreneurs: A Review of Recent Literature," NBER Working Papers 24097, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:regeco:v:69:y:2018:i:c:p:122-129 is not listed on IDEAS
- Steven Ongena & Alexander Popov, 2016. "Gender Bias and Credit Access," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 48(8), pages 1691-1724, December.
- Compton, Janice & Pollak, Robert A., 2014.
"Family proximity, childcare, and women’s labor force attachment,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 72-90.
- Janice Compton & Robert A. Pollak, 2011. "Family Proximity, Childcare, and Women's Labor Force Attachment," NBER Working Papers 17678, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlianne Patrick & Heather Stephens & Amanda Weinstein, 2016. "Where are all the self-employed women? Push and pull factors influencing female labor market decisions," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 365-390, March.
- Tessa Conroy & Stephan Weiler, 2016. "Does gender matter for job creation? Business ownership and employment growth," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 397-419, August.
- Ghani,Syed Ejaz & Grover,Arti & Kerr,Sari & Kerr,William Robert, 2016. "Will market competition trump gender discrimination in India ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7814, The World Bank.
- Johnson, William R., 2014. "House prices and female labor force participation," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 1-11.
- Black, Dan A. & Kolesnikova, Natalia & Taylor, Lowell J., 2014. "Why do so few women work in New York (and so many in Minneapolis)? Labor supply of married women across US cities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 59-71.
More about this item
Keywordsagglomeration; female entrepreneurship; spatial mismatch;
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- R30 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:94:y:2012:i:3:p:764-788. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.