The Location Decisions of Foreign Investors in China: Untangling the Effect of Wages Using a Control Function Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Xuepeng Liu & Mary E. Lovely & Jan Ondrich, 2017. "The Location Decisions Of Foreign Investors In China: Untangling The Effect Of Wages Using A Control Function Approach," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: International Economic Integration and Domestic Performance, chapter 11, pages 191-197 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Ascani & Riccardo Crescenzi & Simona Iammarino, 2015.
"Economic Institutions and the Location Strategies of European Multinationals in their Geographical Neighbourhood,"
LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series
97, European Institute, LSE.
- Andrea Ascani & Riccardo Crescenzi & Simona Iammarino, 2015. "Economic Institutions and the Location Strategies of European Multinationals in their Geographical Neighbourhood," John H Dunning Centre for International Business Discussion Papers jhd-dp2015-07, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Chen, Maggie Xiaoyang & Moore, Michael O., 2010.
"Location decision of heterogeneous multinational firms,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 188-199, March.
- Maggie Xiaoyang Chen & Michael Owen Moore, 2009. "Location Decisions of Heterogeneous Multinational Firms," Working Papers 2009-17, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Chen, Maggie Xiaoyang & Moore, Michael, 2009. "Location decision of heterogeneous multinational firms," MPRA Paper 33482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Che, Yi & Du, Julan & Lu, Yi & Tao, Zhigang, 2017. "Institutional Difference and FDI Location Choice: Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 77158, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Corentin Trevien & Thierry Mayer, 2013. "Urban Public Transportation and Firm Location Choice Evidence from the Regional Express Rail of Paris Metropolitan area," ERSA conference papers ersa13p566, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0253 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bin Ni, 2013. "Are Investment Promotion Agencies Doing the Thing Right? Evidence from China," OSIPP Discussion Paper 13E004Rev., Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University, revised Jan 2015.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:320-327 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alyson C. Ma & Ari Van Assche, 2016. "Spatial Linkages and Export Processing Location in China," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(3), pages 316-338, March.
- Ascani, Andrea & Crescenzi, Riccardo & Iammarino, Simona, 2016. "Economic institutions and the location strategies of European multinationals in their geographic neighborhood," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65496, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:bla:jecrev:v:68:y:2017:i:1:p:95-114 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bin Ni, 2016. "Are investment promotion agencies doing the right thing? evidence from China," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(3), pages 1325-1336.
- Timo Heinrich, 2011. "Communication and Reputation in Procurement Auctions – Some Empirical Evidence," Ruhr Economic Papers 0253, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Ono, Arito & Miyakawa, Daisuke & Hosono, Kaoru & Uchida, Hirofumi & Uchino, Taisuke & Uesugi, Iichiro, 2014.
"Transaction Partners and Firm Relocation Choice: Evidence from the Tohoku Earthquake,"
HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series
11, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- ONO Arito & MIYAKAWA Daisuke & HOSONO Kaoru & UCHIDA Hirofumi & UCHINO Taisuke & UESUGI Iichiro, 2014. "Transaction Partners and Firm Relocation Choice: Evidence from the Tohoku Earthquake," Discussion papers 14054, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Xuepeng Liu & Mary E. Lovel & Jan Ondrich, 2017.
"Does Final Market Demand Elasticity Influence the Location of Export Processing? Evidence from Multinational Decisions in China,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: International Economic Integration and Domestic Performance, chapter 12, pages 199-226
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Xuepeng Liu & Mary E. Lovely & Jan Ondrich, 2013. "Does Final Market Demand Elasticity Influence the Location of Export Processing? Evidence from Multinational Decisions in China," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(5), pages 509-536, May.
- Watanabe Masahide & Kawata Yukichika, 2017. "What Extent of Welfare Loss is Caused by the Disparity between Perceived and Scientific Risks? A Case Study of Food Irradiation," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 17(1), pages 1-17, February.
- Heinrich, Timo, 2012.
"Communication and reputation in procurement auctions — Some empirical evidence,"
Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 164-167.
- Heinrich, Timo, 2011. "Communication and Reputation in Procurement Auctions – Some Empirical Evidence," Ruhr Economic Papers 253, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Nathan E. Wilso, 2016. "Market Structure as a Determinant of Patient Care Quality," American Journal of Health Economics, MIT Press, vol. 2(2), pages 241-271, Spring.
- repec:bla:jecrev:v:68:y:2017:i:2:p:232-243 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dirk HoltbrÃ¼gge & Carina B. Friedmann, 2016. "Does location choice affect foreign subsidiary success in India? An empirical study based on Porter's diamond model," International Journal of Business and Emerging Markets, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(1), pages 3-29.
More about this item
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:92:y:2010:i:1:p:160-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.