Are International R&D Spillovers Costly for the United States?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Markus Eberhardt & Christian Helmers & Hubert Strauss, 2013.
"Do Spillovers Matter When Estimating Private Returns to R&D?,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 95(2), pages 436-448, May.
- Markus Eberhardt & Christian Helmers & Hubert Strauss, "undated". "Do Spillovers Matter When Estimating Private Returns to R&D?," Discussion Papers 11/22, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Eberhardt, Markus & Helmers, Christian & Strauss, Hubert, 2010. "Do spillovers matter when estimating private returns to R&D?," Economic and Financial Reports 2010/1, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Michael G. Arghyrou & Georgios Chortareas, 2008.
"Current Account Imbalances and Real Exchange Rates in the Euro Area,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(4), pages 747-764, September.
- Arghyrou, Michael G & Chortareas, Georgios, 2006. "Current Account Imbalances and Real Exchange Rates in the Euro Area," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2006/23, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Luintel, Kul B. & Khan, Mosahid & Leon-Gonzalez, Roberto & Li, Guangjie, 2016.
"Financial development, structure and growth: New data, method and results,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 95-112.
- Kul B Luintel & Khan Mosahid & Leon-Gonzalez Roberto & Li Guangjie, 2016. "Financial Development, Structure and Growth : New Data, Method and Results," GRIPS Discussion Papers 15-27, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Luintel, Kul B & Khan, Mosahid & Leon-Gonzalez, Roberto & Li, GuangJie, 2016. "Financial Development, Structure and Growth: New Data, Method and Results," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2016/2, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Coe, David T. & Helpman, Elhanan & Hoffmaister, Alexander W., 2009.
"International R&D spillovers and institutions,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 53(7), pages 723-741, October.
- Coe, David T & Helpman, Elhanan & Hoffmaister, Alexander, 2008. "International R&D Spillovers and Institutions," CEPR Discussion Papers 6882, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David T. Coe & Elhanan Helpman & Alexander W. Hoffmaister, 2008. "International R&D Spillovers and Institutions," NBER Working Papers 14069, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Willy W. Hoffmaister & David T. Coe & Elhanan Helpman, 2008. "International R&D Spillovers and Institutions," IMF Working Papers 08/104, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:agr:journl:v:xxiv:y:2017:i:2(611):p:75-98 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ruge-Leiva, Diego-Ivan, 2014.
"International R&D Spillovers and Unobserved Common Shocks,"
56718, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diego-Ivan Ruge-Leiva, 2014. "International R&D spillovers and unobserved common shocks," Working Papers 08/14, Instituto Universitario de Análisis Económico y Social.
- Franco Malerba & Maria Mancusi & Fabio Montobbio, 2013.
"Innovation, international R&D spillovers and the sectoral heterogeneity of knowledge flows,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 149(4), pages 697-722, December.
- Franco Malerba & Maria Luisa Mancusi & Fabio Montobbio, 2007. "Innovation, international R&D Spillovers and the sectoral heterogeneity of knowledge flows," KITeS Working Papers 204, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Oct 2007.
- Dierk Herzer, 2010.
"The Long-Run Relationship between Outward FDI and Total Factor Productivity: Evidence for Developing Countries,"
Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers
199, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Herzer, Dierk, 2011. "The Long-Run Relationship between Outward FDI and Total Factor Productivity: Evidence for Developing Countries," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 41, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Erdal Atukeren, 2005. "R&D Races and Spillovers between the EU and the US: Some Causal Evidence," KOF Working papers 05-105, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Menyah, Kojo & Nazlioglu, Saban & Wolde-Rufael, Yemane, 2014. "Financial development, trade openness and economic growth in African countries: New insights from a panel causality approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 386-394.
- Y Wei & X Liu, 2006. "Productivity spillovers from R&D, exports and FDI in China's manufacturing sector," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 37(4), pages 544-557, July.
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés, 2013. "R&D, knowledge, economic growth and the transatlantic productivity gap," Chapters,in: Handbook of Industry Studies and Economic Geography, chapter 11, pages 271-302 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Venturini, Francesco, 2012.
"Looking into the black box of Schumpeterian growth theories: An empirical assessment of R&D races,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 56(8), pages 1530-1545.
- Francesco Venturini, 2011. "Looking into the black box of Schumpeterian Growth Theories: an empirical assessment of R&D races," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 94/2011, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Marta Spreafico, 2013. "Institutions, the resource curse and the transition economies: further evidence," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Politica Economica ispe0064, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Ceyhun Can OZCAN, 2016. "International trade and tourism for Mediterranean countries: A panel causality analysis," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(1(606), S), pages 203-212, Spring.
- Ruge-Leiva, Diego-Ivan, 2015. "The Online Supplement to “International R&D Spillovers and other Unobserved Common Spillovers and Shocks”," MPRA Paper 62205, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rashid NIKZAD, 2014. "Revisiting the Impacts of Domestic and Foreign Technology Spillovers on Canadian Industries, 1978-1997," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 14(1), pages 73-86.
- Daniel R. Yorgason, 2007. "Treatment of International Research and Development as Investment: Issues and Estimates," BEA Papers 0080, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Anon Higon, Dolores, 2007. "The impact of R&D spillovers on UK manufacturing TFP: A dynamic panel approach," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 964-979, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:86:y:2004:i:4:p:896-910. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.