Functional Restriction and Efficiency in Causal Inference
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Persson, Emma & Häggström, Jenny & Waernbaum, Ingeborg & de Luna, Xavier, 2017. "Data-driven algorithms for dimension reduction in causal inference," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 280-292.
- Kitagawa, Toru & Muris, Chris, 2016.
"Model averaging in semiparametric estimation of treatment effects,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 193(1), pages 271-289.
- Toru Kitagawa & Chris Muris, 2015. "Model averaging in semiparametric estimation of treatment effects," CeMMAP working papers CWP46/15, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- White, Halbert & Chalak, Karim, 2010. "Testing a conditional form of exogeneity," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 88-90, November.
- Fan, Yanqin & Guerre, Emmanuel & Zhu, Dongming, 2017. "Partial identification of functionals of the joint distribution of “potential outcomes”," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 197(1), pages 42-59.
- Pingel, Ronnie & Waernbaum, Ingeborg, 2015. "Correlation and efficiency of propensity score-based estimators for average causal effects," Working Paper Series 2015:3, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Stijn Vansteelandt, 2012. "Discussions," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 68(3), pages 675-678, September.
- Edward H. Kennedy & Sivaraman Balakrishnan, 2018. "Discussion of â€œDataâ€ driven confounder selection via Markov and Bayesian networksâ€ by Jenny HÃ¤ggstrÃ¶m," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 74(2), pages 399-402, June.
- Häggström, Jenny & Persson, Emma & Waernbaum, Ingeborg & de Luna, Xavier, 2015. "CovSel: An R Package for Covariate Selection When Estimating Average Causal Effects," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 68(i01).
- Halbert White & Karim Chalak, 2013. "Identification and Identification Failure for Treatment Effects Using Structural Systems," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(3), pages 273-317, November.
- Xun Lu, 2015. "A Covariate Selection Criterion for Estimation of Treatment Effects," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(4), pages 506-522, October.
- Lu, Xun & White, Halbert, 2014. "Robustness checks and robustness tests in applied economics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 178(P1), pages 194-206.
- Chi Wang & Giovanni Parmigiani & Francesca Dominici, 2012. "Rejoinder: Bayesian Effect Estimation Accounting for Adjustment Uncertainty," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 68(3), pages 680-686, September.
- David Cheng & Abhishek Chakrabortty & Ashwin N. Ananthakrishnan & Tianxi Cai, 2020. "Estimating average treatment effects with a double‐index propensity score," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 76(3), pages 767-777, September.
- Farrell, Max H., 2015. "Robust inference on average treatment effects with possibly more covariates than observations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 189(1), pages 1-23.
- Matthew Cefalu & Francesca Dominici & Nils Arvold & Giovanni Parmigiani, 2017. "Model averaged double robust estimation," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 73(2), pages 410-421, June.
- Lee, Ying-Ying, 2018. "Efficient propensity score regression estimators of multivalued treatment effects for the treated," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 204(2), pages 207-222.
- Bryan Keller, 2020. "Variable Selection for Causal Effect Estimation: Nonparametric Conditional Independence Testing With Random Forests," Journal of Educational and Behavioral Statistics, , vol. 45(2), pages 119-142, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:86:y:2004:i:1:p:73-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.