Using the H-Index of Concentration with Published Data
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 59 (1977)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/|
|Order Information:||Web: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journal-home.tcl?issn=00346535|
- Bertrand Koebel, 1998.
"Tests of Representative Firm Models: Results for German Manufacturing Industries,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 251-270, November.
- Koebel, Bertrand M., 1996. "Tests of representative firm models: results for German manufacturing industries," ZEW Discussion Papers 96-16, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Ellison, Glenn & Glaeser, Edward L, 1997. "Geographic Concentration in U.S. Manufacturing Industries: A Dartboard Approach," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(5), pages 889-927, October.
- Glenn Ellison & Edward L. Glaeser, 1994. "Geographic Concentration in U.S. Manufacturing Industries: A Dartboard Approach," NBER Working Papers 4840, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ellison, G. & Glaeser, E.L., 1994. "Geographic Concentration in U.S. Manufacturing Industries: A Dartboard Approach," Working papers 94-27, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Vittoria Cerasi & Alessandro Fedele & Raffaele Miniaci, 2015. "Do your Rivals Enhance your Access to Credit? Theory and Evidence," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS29, Faculty of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
- Stefan Kipar, 2012. "Determinants of Firm Innovation - Evidence from German Panel Data," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 45, May.
- Mohammad Arzaghi & Ernst R. Berndt & James C. Davis & Alvin J. Silk, 2008. "Economic Factors Underlying the Unbundling of Advertising Agency Services," NBER Working Papers 14345, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mohammad Arzaghi & Ernst Berndt & James Davis & Alvin Silk, 2009. "Economic Factors Underlying the Unbundling of Advertising Agency Services," Working Papers 09-15, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Dan Zheng, 2011. "The Dynamics of Economic Policy and Regional Specialization: Evidence from China's High-tech Industry," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1086, European Regional Science Association.
- Korner, Julia & Weiss, Christoph R., 2001. "Die Zyklik der Profite in der ErnÃ¤hrungswirtschaft: Ein internationaler Vergleich," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 50(3).
- Koerner, Julia & Weiss, Christoph R., 2001. "Die Zyklik der Profite in der Ernährungswirtschaft: Ein internationaler Vergleich," FE Working Papers 0101, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Food Economics and Consumption Studies.
- Cassey, Andrew J. & Smith, Ben O., 2014. "Simulating confidence for the Ellison–Glaeser index," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 85-103.
- Andrew J. Cassey & Ben O. Smith, 2012. "Simulating Confidence for the Ellison-Glaeser Index," Working Papers 2012-8, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Mitton, Todd, 2008. "Institutions and concentration," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 367-394, June.
- Alvin J. Silk & Charles King III, 2008. "Concentration Levels in the U.S. Advertising and Marketing Services Industry: Myth vs. Reality," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-044, Harvard Business School.
- Henry Ergas & Mark Wright, 1994. "Internationalisation, Firm Conduct and Productivity," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Philip Lowe & Jacqueline Dwyer (ed.), International Intergration of the Australian Economy Reserve Bank of Australia.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:49:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9838-x is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:59:y:1977:i:2:p:186-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed