Foreign Capital, Savings and Dependence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maurice Obstfeld., 1998.
"Foreign Resource Inflows, Saving, and Growth,"
Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers
C98-099, University of California at Berkeley.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1998. "Foreign Resource Inflows, Saving, and Growth," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers 233618, University of California-Berkeley, Department of Economics.
- Michael P. Shields, 2007. "Foreign Aid And Domestic Savings: The Crowding Out Effect," Monash Economics Working Papers 35-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Xayavong, Vilaphonh, 2002. "A macroeconometric analysis of foreign aid in economic growth and development in least developed countries: a case study of the Lao People's Democratic Republic (1978-2001)," Dissertations-Doctoral 204910, AgEcon Search.
- Delwar Hossain, 2014. "Differential Impacts of Foreign Capital and Remittance Inflows on Domestic Savings in the Developing Countries: A Dynamic Heterogeneous Panel Analysis," Departmental Working Papers 2014-07, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Goyal, A., 1992.
"The Role of Foreign Aid and the foreign exchange Constraint in Growth : Some Extensions,"
70, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research-.
- Goyal, Ashima, 1993. "The Role of Foreign Aid and the Foreign Exchange Constraint in Growth: Some Extensions," MPRA Paper 73179, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- White, Howard & Luttik, Joke & DEC, 1994. "The countrywide effects of aid," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1337, The World Bank.
- Hentschel, Jesko, 1988. "Non-optimizing growth-cum-debt models and sustainability of indebtedness," Discussion Papers, Series II 44, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:58:y:1976:i:4:p:416-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.