The Distribution of Job Characteristics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olivier Baguelin, 2005. "Understanding socio-demographic disparities in the labor market : the case for a motivation-based theory," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v05064, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Alberto Bennardo & Salvatore Piccolo, 2014.
"Competitive Markets With Endogenous Health Risks,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 755-790, June.
- Alberto Bennardo & Salvatore Piccolo, 2005. "Competitive Markets with Endogenous Health Risks," CSEF Working Papers 145, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 01 Mar 2008.
- Bennardo, Alberto & Piccolo, Salvatore, 2005. "Competitive Markets with Endogenous Health Risks," CEPR Discussion Papers 5385, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:1:y:1986:i:c:p:641-692 is not listed on IDEAS
- Solé, Meritxell & Díaz Serrano, Lluís & Rodríguez, Marisol, 2010. "Work, risk and health: differences between immigrants and natives in Spain," Working Papers 2072/151548, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Alberto Bennardo & Salvatore Piccolo, 2005. "Competitive occupational choices with endogenous health risks," Levine's Working Paper Archive 784828000000000199, David K. Levine.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:1:y:1986:i:c:p:693-785 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:56:y:1974:i:4:p:530-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.