A Model of Federal Home Loan Bank System and Federal National Mortgage Association Behavior
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Atanasov, Vladimir & Merrick, John, 2011. "Financial asset demand is elastic: Evidence from new issues of Federal Home Loan Bank debt," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 3225-3239.
- W. Scott Frame & Diana Hancock & Wayne Passmore, 2012.
"Federal Home Loan Bank Advances and Commercial Bank Portfolio Composition,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 44(4), pages 661-684, June.
- W. Scott Frame & Diana Hancock & Wayne Passmore, 2007. "Federal Home Loan Bank advances and commercial bank portfolio composition," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2007-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- W. Scott Frame & Diana Hancock & Wayne Passmore, 2007. "Federal Home Loan Bank advances and commercial bank portfolio composition," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-31, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Mark J. Flannery & W. Scott Frame, 2006. "The Federal Home Loan Bank system : the "other" housing GSE," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q 3, pages 33-54.
- Elizabeth Mays & Edward J. DeMarco, 1989. "The Demand for Federal Home Loan. Bank Advances by Thrift Institutions: Some Recent Evidence," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 17(3), pages 363-379.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:55:y:1973:i:3:p:308-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .