Foreign Exchange and Economic Development: An Empirical Study of Selected Latin American Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henrik Hansen & Finn Tarp, 2000. "Aid effectiveness disputed," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(3), pages 375-398, April.
- Kherallah, Mylene W. & Beghin, John C. & Peterson, E. Wesley F. & Ruppel, Fred J., 1994.
"Impacts of official development assistance on agricultural growth, savings and agricultural imports,"
Blackwell, vol. 11(2-3), pages 99-110, December.
- Kherallah, Mylene & Beghin, John C. & Peterson, E. Wesley F. & Ruppel, Fred J., 1994. "Impacts of official development assistance on agricultural growth, savings and agricultural imports," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(2-3), December.
- Mustapha A. Akinkunmi, 2016. "Dynamic Analysis of Structural Shifts of Fiscal Revenue in Nigeria, 1999-2016," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 8(11), pages 96-110, November.
- Dick, Hermann & Gupta, Sanjeev & Mayer, Thomas & Vincent, David P., 1982. "The Short-Run Impact of fluctuating primary commodity prices on three developing economies: Colombia, Ivory Coast and Kenya," Kiel Working Papers 155, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- F. G. Adams & J. R. Behrman & M. Lasaga, 1981. "Commodity Exports and NIEO Proposals for Buffer Stocks and Compensatory Finance: Implications for Latin America," NBER Chapters,in: Export Diversification and the New Protectionism: The Experience of Latin America, pages 48-82 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:54:y:1972:i:2:p:208-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.