Uniqueness of Steady States in Models with Overlapping Generations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:dyncon:v:84:y:2017:i:c:p:77-90 is not listed on IDEAS
- Toda, Alexis Akira, 2017.
"Huggett economies with multiple stationary equilibria,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 77-90.
- Toda, Alexis Akira, 2017. "Huggett Economies with Multiple Stationary Equilibria," MPRA Paper 78984, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Orrego, Fabrizio, 2011.
"Demografía y precios de activos,"
Revista Estudios Económicos,
Banco Central de Reserva del Perú, issue 22, pages 83-101.
- Orrego, Fabrizio, 2010. "Demography, stock prices and interest rates: The Easterlin hypothesis revisited," Working Papers 2010-012, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Zhigang Feng, 2013. "Tackling indeterminacy in overlapping generations models," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 77(3), pages 445-457, June.
- repec:spr:compst:v:77:y:2013:i:3:p:445-457 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:jeurec:v:8:y:2010:i:2-3:p:635-644. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://www.mitpressjournals.org/jeea .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.