The Political Economy of Fiscal Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- G. C. Lim & Paul D. McNelis, 2008.
"Cyclical Government Spending, Income Inequality and Welfare in Small Open Economies,"
Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series
wp2008n18, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Paul McNelis & Guay Lim, 2009. "Cyclical Government Spending, Income Inequality and Welfare in Small Open Economies," 2009 Meeting Papers 300, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
- D79 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:jeurec:v:6:y:2008:i:2-3:p:367-380. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://www.mitpressjournals.org/jeea .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .