Alfred Marshall Lecture Shareholder Protection, Stock Market Development, and Politics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ulrike Malmendier, 2009. "Law and Finance "at the Origin"," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 47(4), pages 1076-1108, December.
- Korkeamaki, Timo & Koskinen, Yrjo & Takalo, Tuomas, 2007.
"Phoenix rising: Legal reforms and changes in valuations in Finland during the economic crisis,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 33-58, April.
- Korkeamäki, Timo & Koskinen, Yrjö & Takalo, Tuomas, 2007. "Phoenix rising : legal reforms and changes in valuations in Finland during the economic crisis," Research Discussion Papers 1/2007, Bank of Finland.
- repec:eee:fambus:v:9:y:2018:i:1:p:44-58 is not listed on IDEAS
- Massimiliano Vatiero, 2017.
"On The (Political) Origin Of ‘Corporate Governance’ Species,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(2), pages 393-409, April.
- Massimiliano Vatiero, 2016. "On the (Political) Origin of "Corporate Governance" Species," IdEP Economic Papers 1604, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Ye Bai & Christopher Green, 2011. "Determinants of cross-sectional stock return variations in emerging markets," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 81-102, August.
- Bonfiglioli, Alessandra, 2012.
"Investor protection and income inequality: Risk sharing vs risk taking,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 92-104.
- Alessandra Bonfiglioli, 2010. "Investor Protection and Income Inequality: Risk Sharing vs Risk Taking," Working Papers 461, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Alessandra Bonfiglioli, 2010. "Investor Protection and Income Inequality: Risk Sharing vs Risk Taking," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 827.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Bonfiglioli, Alessandra, 2010. "Investor Protection and Income Inequality: Risk Sharing vs Risk Taking," CEPR Discussion Papers 7853, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Croci, Ettore & Petmezas, Dimitris, 2010. "Minority shareholders' wealth effects and stock market development: Evidence from increase-in-ownership M&As," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 681-694, March.
- Perotti, Enrico & Schwienbacher, Armin, 2009.
"The political origin of pension funding,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 384-404, July.
- Perotti, Enrico C & Schwienbacher, Armin, 2007. "The Political Origin of Pension Funding," CEPR Discussion Papers 6100, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Enrico Perotti & Armin Schwienbacher, 2007. "The Political Origin of Pension Funding," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-004/2, Tinbergen Institute, revised 30 Oct 2008.
- Prabirjit Sarkar & Ajit Singh, 2010.
"Law, finance and development: further analyses of longitudinal data,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 34(2), pages 325-346, March.
- Prabirjit Sarkar & Ajit Singh, 2009. "Law, Finance and Development Further Analyses of Longitudinal Data," Working Papers wp387, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Sarkar, Prabirjit & Singh, Ajit, 2009. "Law, Finance and Development: Further Analyses of Longitudinal Data," MPRA Paper 39060, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laura Rondi & Julie Ann Elston, 2009. "Corporate Governance And Capital Accumulation: Firm-Level Evidence From Italy," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 56(5), pages 634-661, November.
- Ljungqvist, Alexander & Persson, Lars & Tåg, Joacim, 2016. "The Incredible Shrinking Stock Market: On the Political Economy Consequences of Excessive Delistings," Working Paper Series 1115, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 01 Feb 2018.
- Bill Francis & Eric Ofori, 2015. "Political regimes and stock market development," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 5(1), pages 111-137, June.
- repec:eee:finana:v:55:y:2018:i:c:p:184-195 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexander Ljungqvist & Lars Persson & Joacim Tåg, 2016.
"Private Equity's Unintended Dark Side: On the Economic Consequences of Excessive Delistings,"
NBER Working Papers
21909, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ljungqvist, Alexander P. & Persson, Lars & Tåg, Joacim, 2016. "Private Equity’s Unintended Dark Side: On the Economic Consequences of Excessive Delistings," CEPR Discussion Papers 11075, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Muravyev, Alexander & Berezinets, Irina & Ilina, Yulia, 2014.
"The structure of corporate boards and private benefits of control: Evidence from the Russian stock exchange,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 247-261.
- Muravyev, Alexander A. & Berezinets, Irina V. & Ilina, Yulia B., 2013. "The Structure of Corporate Boards and Private Benefits of Control: Evidence from the Russian Stock Exchange," Working Papers 789, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Saibal Ghosh, 2016. "Small business, lending relationships and crisis: evidence from Indian micro data," DECISION: Official Journal of the Indian Institute of Management Calcutta, Springer;Indian Institute of Management Calcutta, vol. 43(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Ashok Thomas & Luca Spataro, 2013. "Pension funds and Market Efficiency: A review," Discussion Papers 2013/164, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Steen Thomsen & Frederik Vinten, 2014. "Delistings and the costs of governance: a study of European stock exchanges 1996–2004," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 18(3), pages 793-833, August.
- Wong, Wei-Kang, 2008. "Comparing the fit of the gravity model for different cross-border flows," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 474-477, June.
- Wenming Xu & Guangdong Xu, 2016. "Truth and Robustness in Cross-country Law and Finance Regressions: A Bayesian analysis of the Empirical â€œLaw Mattersâ€ Thesis," Journal of Applied Finance & Banking, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 6(6), pages 1-6.
More about this item
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- K22 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Business and Securities Law
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:jeurec:v:4:y:2006:i:2-3:p:315-341. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://www.mitpressjournals.org/jeea .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.