Gender Segregation and Wage Gap: An East-West Comparison
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bünstorf, Guido & Krabel, Stefan, 2014. "Gender and Immigration: Double Negative Effects in the Labor Market Outcomes of University Graduates in Germany?," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100290, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Thomas Dohmen & Hartmut Lehmann & Anzelika Zaiceva, 2008. "The Gender Earnings Gap inside a Russian Firm: First Evidence from Personnel Data - 1997 to 2002 ; Updated Version," ESCIRRU Working Papers 6, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Francesco Pastore & Allan Webster, 2017.
"Is the gender pay gap in the us just the result of gender segregation at work?,"
BAFES Working Papers
BAFES08, Department of Accounting, Finance & Economic, Bournemouth University.
- Meara, Katie & Pastore, Francesco & Webster, Allan, 2017. "Is the gender pay gap in the US just the result of gender segregation at work?," GLO Discussion Paper Series 40, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Meara, Katie & Pastore, Francesco & Webster, Allan, 2017. "Is the Gender Pay Gap in the US Just the Result of Gender Segregation at Work?," IZA Discussion Papers 10673, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniela Andrén & Thomas Andrén, 2015.
"Gender and occupational wage gaps in Romania: from planned equality to market inequality?,"
IZA Journal of European Labor Studies,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-27, December.
- Thomas Andrén, 2014. "Gender and occupational wage gaps in Romania: from planned equality to market inequality?," Discussion Papers 24, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Andrén, Daniela & Andrén, Thomas, 2007.
"Occupational Gender Composition and Wages in Romania: From Planned Equality to Market Inequality?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3152, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrén, Daniela & Andrén, Thomas, 2007. "Occupational gender composition and wages in Romania: from planned equality to market inequality?," Working Papers in Economics 261, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Stepan Jurajda & Teodora Paligorova, 2006.
"Female Managers and Their Wages in Central Europe,"
CERGE-EI Working Papers
wp296, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Jurajda, Štepán & Paligorova, Teodora, 2006. "Female Managers and their Wages in Central Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 2303, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jurajda, Stepan & Paligorova, Teodora, 2006. "Female Managers and their Wages in Central Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 5871, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alena Bièáková & Jiøí Slaèálek & Michal Slavík, 2011.
"Labor Supply after Transition: Evidence from the Czech Republic,"
Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver),
Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 61(4), pages 327-347, August.
- Alena Bicakova & Jiri Slacalek & Michal Slavik, 2008. "Labor Supply after Transition: Evidence from the Czech Republic," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp351, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Bičáková, Alena & Slacalek, Jiri & Slavík, Michal, 2008. "Labor supply after transition: evidence from the Czech Republic," Working Paper Series 887, European Central Bank.
- Jurajda, Stepán & Paligorova, Teodora, 2009. "Czech female managers and their wages," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 342-351, June.
- Cristiano Perugini & Ekaterina Selezneva, 2015.
"Labour market institutions, crisis and gender earnings gap in Eastern Europe,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 23(3), pages 517-564, July.
- Cristiano Perugini & Ekaterina Selezneva, 2013. "Labour Market Institutions, Crisis and Gender Earnings Gap in Eastern Europe," Working Papers 328, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Vladisavljević, Marko & Perugini, Cristiano, 2018. "Gender inequality and the gender job satisfaction paradox in Europe," CEI Working Paper Series 2017-9, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Veronika Hedija, 2015. "The Effect of Female Managers on Gender Wage Differences," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2015(1), pages 38-59.
- Krishna, V. & Vikraman, S. & Aravalath, L., 2018. "Caste-based social segregation and access to public extension services in India," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 276944, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Wolf, Elke & Heinze, Anja, 2007. "How to Limit Discrimination? Analyzing the Effects of Innovative Workplace Practices on Intra-Firm Gender Wage Gaps Using Linked Employer-Employee Data," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-077, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- T. Dohmen & H. Lehmann & A. Zaiceva, 2008.
"The Gender Earnings Gap inside a Russian Firm: First Evidence from Personnel Data ? 1997 to 2002,"
633, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Dohmen, Thomas & Lehmann, Hartmut & Zaiceva, Anzelika, 2008. "The Gender Earnings Gap inside a Russian Firm: First Evidence from Personnel Data – 1997 to 2002," IZA Discussion Papers 3428, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- van der Velde, Lucas & Tyrowicz, Joanna & Siwinska, Joanna, 2015.
"Language and (the estimates of) the gender wage gap,"
Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 165-170.
- Karolina Goraus & Joanna Siwińska & Joanna Tyrowicz & Lucas van der Velde, 2014. "Language and (the Estimates of) the Gender Wage Gap," Working Papers 2014-21, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Alena Bicakova, 2010. "Gender Unemployment Gaps: Evidence from the New EU Member States," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp410, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Martina Mysíková, 2012. "Gender Wage Gap in the Czech Republic and Central European Countries," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(3), pages 328-346.
- Karolina Goraus & Magdalena Smyk & Lucas van der Velde, 2015. "Women in transition and today: what do they want, realize, and experience in the labor market?," Working Papers 2015-04, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Pastore Francesco & Verashchagina Alina, 2007. "The gender wage gap in the Republic of Belarus," EERC Working Paper Series 04-133e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Pastore, Francesco & Verashchagina, Alina, 2007. "When Does Transition Increase the Gender Wage Gap? An Application to Belarus," IZA Discussion Papers 2796, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Witkowska Dorota, 2016. "Comparison of Women’s Situation in the Labour Market in the Former GDR and Poland," Comparative Economic Research, Sciendo, vol. 19(2), pages 129-148, June.
More about this item
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- J7 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination
- P3 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:jeurec:v:3:y:2005:i:2-3:p:598-607. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: http://www.mitpressjournals.org/jeea .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.