Designing Mobile Money Services Lessons from M-PESA
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simplice A. Asongu & Nicholas Biekpe & Danny Cassimon, 2020.
"On the diffusion of mobile phone innovations for financial inclusion,"
20/041, European Xtramile Centre of African Studies (EXCAS).
- Simplice A. Asongu & Nicholas Biekpe & Danny Cassimon, 2020. "On the diffusion of mobile phone innovations for financial inclusion," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 20/041, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Jean-Philippe Berrou & Francois Combarnous & Thomas Eekhout & Kevin Mellet, 2020. "My mobile, my market: Mobile phone uses and economic performance in the informal sector in Dakar [Mon mobile, mon marché. Usages du téléphone mobile et performances économiques dans le secteur info," Post-Print hal-02506855, HAL.
- Maude Hasbi & Antoine Dubus, 2019. "Determinants of Mobile Broadband Use in Developing Economies: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers hal-02264651, HAL.
- Catia Batista & Pedro C. Vicente, 2013. "Introducing mobile money in rural Mozambique: Evidence from a field experiment," NOVAFRICA Working Paper Series wp1301, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia, NOVAFRICA.
- Daniel Gersten Reiss, 2018. "Is money going digital? An alternative perspective on the current hype," Financial Innovation, Springer;Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, vol. 4(1), pages 1-6, December.
- Asongu, Simplice A. & Biekpe, Nicholas & Cassimon, Danny, 2020.
"Understanding the greater diffusion of mobile money innovations in Africa,"
Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(8).
- Simplice A. Asongu & Nicholas Biekpe & Danny Cassimon, 2020. "Understanding the greater diffusion of mobile money innovations in Africa," Working Papers 20/032, European Xtramile Centre of African Studies (EXCAS).
- Simplice A. Asongu & Nicholas Biekpe & Danny Cassimon, 2020. "Understanding the greater diffusion of mobile money innovations in Africa," Research Africa Network Working Papers 20/032, Research Africa Network (RAN).
- Simplice A. Asongu & Nicholas Biekpe & Danny Cassimon, 2020. "Understanding the greater diffusion of mobile money innovations in Africa," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 20/032, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Lashitew, Addisu A. & van Tulder, Rob & Liasse, Yann, 2019. "Mobile phones for financial inclusion: What explains the diffusion of mobile money innovations?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(5), pages 1201-1215.
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2018. "Financial Inclusion: Concepts, Issues and Policies for India," MPRA Paper 91047, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasbi, Maude & Dubus, Antoine, 2020. "Determinants of mobile broadband use in developing economies: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(5).
- Tut, Daniel, 2020. "FinTech and the COVID-19 Pandemic: Evidence from Electronic Payment Systems," MPRA Paper 102401, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fakir Md Yunus & Safayet Khan & Tanjilut Tasnuba & Paroma Afsara Husain & Amanda Joy Misiti, 2016. "Are we ready to adopt mobile money in non-profit sector?," Journal of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 1-13, December.
- Kikulwe, Enoch M. & Fischer, Elisabeth & Qaim, Matin, 2013. "Mobile money, market transactions, and household income in rural Kenya," GlobalFood Discussion Papers 155847, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- William Jack & Tavneet Suri, 2014. "Risk Sharing and Transactions Costs: Evidence from Kenya's Mobile Money Revolution," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 104(1), pages 183-223, January.
- Rahman, Syed Abidur & Taghizadeh, Seyedeh Khadijeh & Ramayah, T. & Alam, Mirza Mohammad Didarul, 2017. "Technology acceptance among micro-entrepreneurs in marginalized social strata: The case of social innovation in Bangladesh," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 236-245.
- Maëlle Della Peruta, 2015. "Mobile Money Adoption and Financial Inclusion Objectives: A Macroeconomic Approach through a Cluster Analysis," GREDEG Working Papers 2015-49, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Kirui, Oliver K. & Okello, Julius J. & Nyikal, Rose A. & Njiraini, Georgina W., 2013.
"Impact of Mobile Phone-Based Money Transfer Services in Agriculture: Evidence from Kenya,"
Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-Universitaat zu Berlin, vol. 52(2), pages 1-22, May.
- Kirui, Oliver K. & Okello, Julius Juma & Nyikal, Rose Adhiambo, 2012. "Impact of Mobile Phone-based Money Transfer Services in Agriculture: Evidence from Kenya," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 125738, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Komlan Gbongli & Yongan Xu & Komi Mawugbe Amedjonekou, 2019. "Extended Technology Acceptance Model to Predict Mobile-Based Money Acceptance and Sustainability: A Multi-Analytical Structural Equation Modeling and Neural Network Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(13), pages 1-33, July.
- Catia Batista & Pedro C. Vicente, 2018. "Is mobile money changing rural Africa? Evidence from a field experiment," NOVAFRICA Working Paper Series wp1805, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia, NOVAFRICA.
- Wayua, Francis O. & Adongo, Amos, 2012. "Camel Milk Technology Development in Kenya: Achievements, Lessons Learnt and Way Forward," 2012 Eighth AFMA Congress, November 25-29, 2012, Nairobi, Kenya 159395, African Farm Management Association (AFMA).
- Rouse, Marybeth & Batiz-Lazo, Bernardo & Carbo Valverde, Santiago, 2020. "All about the state-Fifty years of innovative technology to deliver an inclusive financial sector," MPRA Paper 102159, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:inntgg:v:4:y:2009:i:2:p:77-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.