International and Intranational Technological Spillovers and Productivity Growth in China
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ippei Fujiwara & Keisuke Otsu & Masashi Saito, 2008.
"The Global Impact of Chinese Growth,"
IMES Discussion Paper Series
08-E-22, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Ippei Fujiwara, 2013. "The global impact of Chinese growth," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 399, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Ippei Fujiwara & Keisuke Otsu & Masashi Saito, 2011. "The Global Impact of Chinese Growth," Studies in Economics 1115, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2012.
"An ‘Integrated’ Framework For The Comparative Analysis Of The Territorial Innovation Dynamics Of Developed And Emerging Countries,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(3), pages 517-533, July.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2012. "An 'integrated' framework for the comparative analysis of the territorial innovation dynamics of developed and emerging countries," Working Papers 2012-02, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Crescenzi, Riccardo & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2012. "An 'integrated' framework for the comparative analysis of the territorial innovation dynamics of developed and emerging countries," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 44471, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Cheryl Xiaoning Long & Galina Hale & Hirotaka Miura, 2014. "Productivity Spillovers from FDI in the People's Republic of China: A Nuanced View," Asian Development Review, MIT Press, vol. 31(2), pages 77-108, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:asiaec:v:8:y:2009:i:2:p:1-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.