Further Reform of Chinaâ€™s Pension System: A Realistic Alternative Option to Fully Funded Individual Accounts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacob Gyntelberg & Guonan Ma & Eli M Remolona, 2005. "Corporate bond markets in Asia," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
- Mitchel Y. Abolafia (ed.), 2005. "Markets," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2788.
- William R. White, 2004. "Are changes in financial structure extending safety nets?," BIS Working Papers 145, Bank for International Settlements.
- Robert N McCauley, 2003. "Unifying government bond markets in East Asia," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:applec:v:49:y:2017:i:7:p:702-721 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anping Chen & Nicolaas Groenewold, 2017.
"An increase in the retirement age in China: the regional economic effects,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(7), pages 702-721, February.
- Nicolaas Groenewold & Anping Chen, 2015. "An Increase in the Retirement Age in China: The Regional Economic Effects," ERSA conference papers ersa15p182, European Regional Science Association.
- Anping Chen & Nicolaas Groenewold, 2015. "An Increase in the Retirement Age in China: The Regional Economic Effects," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 15-13, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:asiaec:v:6:y:2007:i:2:p:112-135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .