Are Shocks to Air Passenger Traffic Permanent or Transitory? Implications for Long-Term Air Passenger Forecasts for the UK
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fildes, Robert & Wei, Yingqi & Ismail, Suzilah, 2011.
"Evaluating the forecasting performance of econometric models of air passenger traffic flows using multiple error measures,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 902-922, July.
- Fildes, Robert & Wei, Yingqi & Ismail, Suzilah, 2011. "Evaluating the forecasting performance of econometric models of air passenger traffic flows using multiple error measures," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 902-922.
- Seetaram, Neelu, 2010. "Computing airfare elasticities or opening Pandora's box," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 27-36.
- Koo, Tay T.R. & Tan, David T. & Duval, David Timothy, 2013. "Direct air transport and demand interaction: A vector error-correction model approach," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 14-19.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6794 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chi, Junwook & Baek, Jungho, 2012. "A dynamic demand analysis of the United States air-passenger service," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 755-761.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpe:jtecpo:v:40:y:2006:i:2:p:315-328. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.bath.ac.uk/e-journals/jtep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .