Mesurer Les Disparités Locales De Retour A L’Emploi : Une Exploration En Provence-Alpes-Côte D’Azur
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yannick L'Horty & Emmanuel Duguet & Florent Sari, 2015.
"Les effets de la crise sur les disparités locales de sortie du chômage : une première exploration en Rhône-Alpes,"
TEPP Research Report
- Yannick L'Horty & Emmanuel Duguet & Florent Sari, 2015. "Les effets de la crise sur les disparités locales de sortie du chômage : une première exploration en Rhône-Alpes," Working Papers halshs-01102757, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsPROVENCE-ALPES-CÔTE D’AZUR; MODÈLE DE DURÉE; SORTIE DU CHÔMAGE; DISPARITÉS SPATIALES;
- C41 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Duration Analysis; Optimal Timing Strategies
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tou:journl:v:27:y:2008:p:245-267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christophe Van Huffel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/letlnfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.