Une Analyse Exploratoire Des Disparités Régionales Dans L'Europe Élargie
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cem Ertur & Wilfried Koch, 2005. "Une analyse exploratoire des disparités régionales dans l'Europe élargie," Post-Print halshs-00007823, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stéphane VIROL (IERSO-IFReDE-GRES), 2006. "Three dimensions of regional integration process in Europe: an approach by spatial econometrics (In French)," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2006-16, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Alexandra SCHAFFAR, 2008. "Regional Income Inequality And Urbanisation Trends In China: 1978-2005," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 28, pages 87-110.
- Alexiadis Stilianos & Korres George, 2010. "Adoption of Technology and Regional Convergence in Europe," European Spatial Research and Policy, De Gruyter Open, vol. 17(2), pages 95-105, October.
- Sébastien BOURDIN, 2013. "Une Mesure Spatiale Locale De La Sigma-Convergence Pour Evaluer Les Disparites Regionales Dans L’Union Europeenne," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 37, pages 179-196.
More about this item
KeywordsPOLITIQUE RÉGIONALE; ANALYSE EXPLORATOIRE DES DONNÉES GÉO-RÉFÉRENCÉES; DISPARITÉS RÉGIONALES; AUTOCORRÉLATION SPATIALE; HÉTÉROGENEITÉ SPATIALE.;
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tou:journl:v:21:y:2005:p:65-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christophe Van Huffel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/letlnfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.