Challenges and Possible Solutions For Modernization of Romanian Companies Under The Knowledge Revolution
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ghencea, Adrian & Simion, Dana-Florenta, 2010. "Challenges and possible solutions for modernization of romanian companies under the knowledge revolution," MPRA Paper 28677, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul A. David & Dominique Foray, "undated". "Economic Fundamentals of the Knowledge Society," Working Papers 02003, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tmu:journl:v:9:y:2010:i:2:p:92-100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marius Iulian Mihailescu). General contact details of provider: http://megabyte.utm.ro/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.